My New 2010 Audi R8

ContinentalGT

Just had her delivered today. The transporter unloaded the car before I got there, so I wasn't able to videotape the unloading, but he did snap a few pictures for me. I took a walk-around video when I got there.

Car is really beautiful in person. The SV is a bit much for a DD, so I think this will get the job done. So far, love it!

32457627u.jpg

49798880.jpg

62638233.jpg

Congrats!

Is that a V8? Didn't know you could get the V10 wheels on one, IMHO they look great over the standard R8 wheels.

Thanks Guys!! :headbang:

Is that a V8? Didn't know you could get the V10 wheels on one, IMHO they look great over the standard R8 wheels.

Yep it's a V8. I may stand corrected, but I believe the wheels became an option for any 2010+ model (V8 or V10). I didn't know how I was going to feel about them in person, but I love them as well.

Yep it's a V8. I may stand corrected, but I believe the wheels became an option for any 2010+ model (V8 or V10). I didn't know how I was going to feel about them in person, but I love them as well.

Good to know, Thanks! Enjoy in great health.

Congratz, awesome car and good choice! You will be trading it in for a V10 in 6 months :P

Perfect! Next agenda : Twin Turbo upgrade. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

White with a black sideblade is the best color combo for that car hands down. Good luck with it.

Congrats. I got the same color/sideblade combo.

We seem to be getting about 8 inches of snow tonight so it will be a few days before I drive it again.

Congrats. I got the same color/sideblade combo.

We seem to be getting about 8 inches of snow tonight so it will be a few days before I drive it again.

Dont trust the quattro in the snow?!

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations!! Looks great

One question if you don't mind: You have an X6M, I was curious as to what made the vehicle appealing for you? I don't really get it so just wanted to ask to get an owners perspective on it.

• 6 months later...