My Underground SEMA TT Scuderia NEW VIDEO ADDED!

peakcompletions

There has been some talk of the Twin Turbo Scuderia which Underground Racing unveiled at Sema last November, and it is finally being loaded up and ready to come home! :icon_pidu:

When I first saw the 430 videos and talked to Kevin about what they had done with the Ferrari platform I knew I would have to get one... I had been really tempted by the Scuderia for a while but the main hold back was the lower power compared to what I was used to with my other cars.

Kevin and I came up with a plan to have the car ready to unveil at Sema as their first TT Scuderia and do the full Stage 3 setup, another first. Kevin found the car and actually bought it from SW who had decided he wanted a red car instead. I bought the car unseen as I have several times knowing with confidence how clean SW keeps his cars... Had the car shipped to UGR where Kevin promptly removed the engine for a full build as per the Stage 3 program.

On the dyno, he quit at 950 on pump gas as even with the invos with 2WD it wouldn't hook anymore... Race gas at 1250 was the same we decided to hold it at that point. Not bad for a little V8 vs the Lambo V10 monsters that they have been making :D

A V8 twisting to 8500 rpm and making almost a 1000 to the wheels on pump gas is INSANE!!! Sounds sooooo good!!!

Once it is home I will try and get some pictures of it and the Orange SE together... Sent the TT Gallardo in to Underground Racing when picking up the Scuderia and had them just check everything over... redynoed and now that the engine is broke in the car made 1100 AWHP to the wheels on PUMP GAS!!! Only 15 PSI!!

Two Bad Ass Undergound Racing cars in the pack now :D

THANKS KEVIN, KC, JOHN REED AND CREW!!! These cars are AWESOME!!! :eusa_dance: :icon_thumleft:

Stage 3 Turbo System with Built Engine

950 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)

1250 WHP on race fuel (Race gas)

Ray-2009FerrariTTF430Scuderia_03.jpg

Ray-2009FerrariTTF430Scuderia_02.jpg

Ray-2009FerrariTTF430Scuderia_04.jpg

Ray-2009FerrariTTF430Scuderia_05.jpg

Ray-2009FerrariTTF430Scuderia_06.jpg

What, is this place going to be called Ferrari-Power now?? LOL, just kidding....sikkk scud. Best color combo, please post pics and vids when you get it home.

congrats! that's one crazy ride.

i'm not a fan of the rims, though. my choice would be BBS FI.

bbs_1.jpg

Thats funny, i thought of those EXACT same rims when I saw his car as well. The darker ones matching the stripe would look incredible. Still, incredible machine.

Gorgeous car and some excellent work from Underground. I will agree with the BBS suggestions, 5 points like that went out in the 90's lol

Thats funny, i thought of those EXACT same rims when I saw his car as well. The darker ones matching the stripe would look incredible. Still, incredible machine.

great minds think alike :D