Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like a really cool idea, cant wait to see pictures of it.

+1

Thanks Fellas!!! I hope it looks cool. It is a stand alone 2-car garage off the main house. The floor will have 12X12 black and white tile in a checker pattern. The middle (between the two cars will be three stripes (Red, White and Green) tile and my painter plans to match that in the walls and ceiling. The left garage will be Balloon White and the right side will be Arancio Atlas (the new orange). The ceiling, other than the Italian flag section in the middle, will be flat Princeton white. The one wall will have a 10 foot Lamborghini logo from garage wraps and the other wall will have another Lambo inspired image from them.... any suggestions??

Thanks!!

I hope it looks tacky in the right way, the Lambo way. ;-P

The only thing I don't like is the black and white tiles, for me it kind of cheapens the look but that's just a matter of taste, the theme sounds good let's

hope it won't look tacky :icon_mrgreen:

Having said that I am sure any tackiness will be quickly overcome by the presence of two amazing Lambos :icon_thumleft:

The only thing I don't like is the black and white tiles, for me it kind of cheapens the look but that's just a matter of taste,

yeah, i'm not a fan of black-white tiles either.

This is from the Aventador website under Standard Equipment then Safety

http://www.aventador.com/index-eng.html

› Dual-stage driver airbag› Adaptive passenger airbag

with automatic occupants classification› Side "Head-Thorax" airbags› Knee bags› Seats belt with pre-tensioner and load limiter› Collapsible steering column› Electric parking brake› Antitheft system› Immobilizer› Auto lock› TMPS (tire pressure monitoring system)› Passive pedestrian protection system

I dont have a pic but I will look for one.

My dealer spotted me the color swatch of the new orange on loan for 1 day so my painter can match it. I am doing a Lambo garage. My white G Spyder and the Aventador. I am painting one garage side Balloon White and the other the new orange (forget the exact name and my painter has the swatch). Garage Wall Wraps is doing some Lambo wraps for it, and I am doing the tile floor. It should be pretty cool. Pics will come in a few weeks!! Aventador will take a while. We are doing the build sheet on Monday, so how ever long it takes to get here!!

I hope you plan on parking the Av on the white side and the G on the orange side!

I hope you plan on parking the Av on the white side and the G on the orange side!

otherwise that garage would look like this ;)

ACU-couch-web.jpg

Lol, wut?

I think he means "J-turn." In cars with manual handbrakes, you could bring your speed up to ~40 mph, crank the handbrake, turn the wheel in and then whip it back around and pull a controlled 180.

Depending on how much rear-bias you can pull off in the haldex 4wd, you might be able to just do a powerslide 180 as a lot of Carrera GT owners enjoy doing. That being said, the wheels on the LP700 are so sticky, you'd probably have to be going 60+ mph to do a j-turn the old way anyway, which means you'd probably spin out.

With the new cars that have the parking brake as a button you cannot do J-turns or 180s and 360s nor start a power drift. Those things are made to do exactly what they are called...... PARKING BRAKE. The button will only depress when the car is at a standstill and as soon as it starts to move in gear it disengages. Strictly to lock the car in position if on a hill parked, just what PARKING brakes were made for....

With the new cars that have the parking brake as a button you cannot do J-turns or 180s and 360s nor start a power drift. Those things are made to do exactly what they are called...... PARKING BRAKE. The button will only depress when the car is at a standstill and as soon as it starts to move in gear it disengages. Strictly to lock the car in position if on a hill parked, just what PARKING brakes were made for....

On my old 25 year old BMW 6 series, I've never used the parking brake to do anything but initiate j-turns:P Then again I was blessed with living in a place with no inclines.

Does anyone know if they ended up building some sort of mechanism into the door setup such that, in the case of a rollover, you would somehow be able to blow them off or something with some sort of emergency escape system? I thought the SLR had some sort of system like that.

The only thing I don't like is the black and white tiles, for me it kind of cheapens the look but that's just a matter of taste, the theme sounds good let's

hope it won't look tacky :icon_mrgreen:

Having said that I am sure any tackiness will be quickly overcome by the presence of two amazing Lambos :icon_thumleft:

yeah, i'm not a fan of black-white tiles either.

Yeah, after thinking about it after you both wrote that, I agree. With the white, orange, Italian flag through the middle, I have decided to just tile it black. That would look better for sure. I emailed the change for the order. Thanks for the suggestion!!

Yeah, after thinking about it after you both wrote that, I agree. With the white, orange, Italian flag through the middle, I have decided to just tile it black. That would look better for sure. I emailed the change for the order. Thanks for the suggestion!!

:icon_super:

Now I am looking forward to see it.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Specialty car craft (SCC) in California just had a Aventador arrive.. Not sure the details or why it's there, but its there!

photo-4.jpg