Assman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dereiter
I need to see one in yellow.

Absolutely. Especially pearl yellow.

I look at those pictures and my heart beats faster. Everyone has their own taste and preferance but for the life of me, I can't undserstand all the negativity regarding the looks of the car.

I think they look great in every color shown.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rob Burgundy
looks like the left side tailight is not working lol.

Look at the taillights in the second and third picture. Just the reflection of the sun

3rd pic shows that the back is really quite ugly..

:iamwithstupid:

The only thing they really botched on the car, those lower air exhausts are awful.

Still love it as a whole though.

Guest Rob Burgundy
are you cross eyed?

Yes......but that has nothing to do with it.crosseyed.jpg

the DEAD on straight from back shots are the AVENTADOR's worst angle... it is not flattering... something about it's proportions look funny to me. but the rest of the car is sick!

I know for a fact that it opens in 2 stages depending on the dynamics and need for stability according to my sources. The first stage is around 120 mph and the 2nd stage around 160-170 mph. This is the first video with the wing so high. I LOVE it!

Have you seen how the intakes open up? Same thing. For sure the car get a lot of air but those things are stabbing into the airflow. Rather extreme for sure, but not cute.

Have you seen how the intakes open up? Same thing. For sure the car get a lot of air but those things are stabbing into the airflow. Rather extreme for sure, but not cute.

I read somewhere that unlike the Murcielago the intakes on this are designed not to harm high speed capability since they dont increase the frontal area of the car.

I read somewhere that unlike the Murcielago the intakes on this are designed not to harm high speed capability since they dont increase the frontal area of the car.

They stick up right into the flow over the roof. Not very much but still looks like it has fox ears.