Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

What is the blue in your avatar? That blue is hot and would be a nice change from the norms! :icon_super:

It's a photoshopped color I did. Wanted to do something similar to Blue Cepheus.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people have got it wrong about the matte paints.... I have spoken to an authorised lamborghini repairer down here in Melbourne, Australia... they have done a few matte colour jobs and they do have a clear coat over it, but what they have done is to put an anti-gloss additive into the clear coat, so it gets rid of any shine/gloss...

You can also put clear bra on the car too, but you wouldn't want to keep a normal clear bra on otherwise the paint will have the gloss again... XPEL in the USA has a matte finished clear bra system, so you guys whom ever order matte colour beasts can go for that solution. As far as I know, they normally have a complete solutions (near full car) for Lamborghini. I got venture sheild on the SL, should have done my research a bit more, otherwise I would have got xpel instead.

Hope this helps..

cheers

richie

So, you are saying that Lamborghini's matt paint finish has smooth surface just like normal paint unlike other car makers' like benz or bmw(these have rough surface)? Now that got me to rethink my choices again. I was thinking matt white but changed to telesto. hmm....

That is right.

Its not the paint that is matte, but the clear coat.

My painter who does a lot of show cars in Sydney does it this way.

Much easier to care for.

^^^This. I thought you could order the car in any color you wanted, but you'd have to pay a premium for it obviously. Blue Ely is one of my favorite Lambo colors. Is this Blue Caelum?

post-21609-1299458433.jpg

It's a photoshopped color I did. Wanted to do something similar to Blue Cepheus.

The color in your avatar looks close to Blu Ely.

The color in your avatar looks close to Blu Ely.

LOL. Sorry, not laughing at you, its just I made a thread about some of the blue colors and its hard to keep them all straight. Some of them are so similar and some others are very dramatic in their presence. Blu Ely and Blue Cepheus seem to be the two lighter colored blues that I like. Now, I do however also like Monetrey Blue and the blue color that is on the Balboni Gallardos.

Guest Rob Burgundy
Rob is a fag.

And he likes fag colors!

This is going to be my new signature " Rob is a fag and likes fag colors!" - A drunken geriatric barney mobile driving fruitcake.

It really is, you like the rainbow fag colors and you suck the dick of this new car like.....Kim Kardashian at a an NAACP meeting.

Guest Rob Burgundy
It really is, you like the rainbow fag colors and you suck the dick of this new car like.....Kim Kardashian at a an NAACP meeting.

Bend over and let Allan drive his f-car right up your rear fun boy! You two can head out together for a senior discounted steak after your gay Ferrari anal sex session ;)

Bend over and let Allan drive his f-car right up your rear fun boy! You two can head out together for a senior discounted steak after your gay Ferrari anal sex session ;)

Your poor cheeks must be exhausted from sucking so much lambo dick!!!!!

You let me know when you drive it, what you think??????? :icon_thumleft:

Until then, keep swallowing the cum and then let us know!!!!

We are waiting.................................

Guest Rob Burgundy

Sigh.. How can I compete with a Kane bombay fueled rant. It's almost like artist working when he skillfully incorporates so much dick sucking innuendo into a car related conversation.

Aaron, BLAAAACKKKKKKK!!

And if you are gung ho on a GT2RS in black we can make a bargain deal at 300K for both next summer!!!! You will soooo happy to get rid of both before the bricks hit the bottom of the pond!!!!

Ive had two Sapphire's a Cohiba Sigalo 6 and have to go to the McLaren showing tomorrow!! fcuk you and good night!

Aaron, BLAAAACKKKKKKK!!

And if you are gung ho on a GT2RS in black we can make a bargain deal at 300K for both next summer!!!! You will soooo happy to get rid of both before the bricks hit the bottom of the pond!!!!

Ive had two Sapphire's a Cohiba Sigalo 6 and have to go to the McLaren showing tomorrow!! fcuk you and good night!

Haha, black would be like my 5th choice, VI, white, orange, gray, blue, black

i do not have enough money, but if i had i would place an order for a copper one, white interiors and orange trims.

Dreams are for free...