JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Allan-Herbie

Contrast roof is too played out now, I am officially retiring it as being a "cool look" on an exoitc.

And you would never do that significant a mod to your car, the FML audience you're eventually going to sell that car to would scream the bloodiest of bloody murders over any changes...Just starting the engine lowers the value by $100 each time, how dare you! :icon_mrgreen:

Contrast roof is too played out now, I am officially retiring it as being a "cool look" on an exoitc.

And you would never do that significant a mod to your car, the FML audience you're eventually going to sell that car to would scream the bloodiest of bloody murders over any changes...Just starting the engine lowers the value by $100 each time, how dare you! :icon_mrgreen:

Could always do a carbon fiber overlay. That way it could be removed if so desired. That look has been done to death in the tuner community. These are things the tuners did yesterday and are now being done by the exotics today.

Could always do a carbon fiber overlay. That way it could be removed if so desired. That look has been done to death in the tuner community. These are things the tuners did yesterday and are now being done by the exotics today.

Talking about the fenders and rear fascia, he likes the muscular wheel wells (as do I), but that's major work.

He won't touch a hair on his pretty little 458's head for resale, believe me. That secondary market is brutal, F-fags go over the car with a fine-toothed comb...

"The engine cover has been opened not once, but TWICE???...omg omg omg omg you will have to knock off $10k, I can't handle the abuse this fine example of Formula 1 racing heritage has seen!!!! The horror!!!"

:lol2:

We'll be lucky if Allan does wheels and some clip-ons, that's about it.

Guest Rob Burgundy

The exhaust looks good because it's like the lp640's ;)

FML audience? Haha, never thought I see that reference on this board. :icon_thumleft:

Hey Allan talking of exhausts did you know capristo now have theirs out, retaining the valves and the 3 pipe setup, just for sound really though 15hp gain on muffler, dyno is on their website.

I'm very pleased with their version for the 560, quieter than stock with valves closed, etc.

zcap.jpg

Hey Allan talking of exhausts did you know capristo now have theirs out, retaining the valves and the 3 pipe setup, just for sound really though 15hp gain on muffler, dyno is on their website.

I'm very pleased with their version for the 560, quieter than stock with valves closed, etc.

zcap.jpg

I have to see what Alex comes up with!

To all the gentlemen of LP:

In light of Allan's recent betrayal I think the senior members (myself not included) need to gather & decide the appropriate action to take. I advise these members to meet quickly as we do not know how deep the infestation has gone.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: lol