VBOXKING

LyinFapper

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you have a LP700 on order in verde. What options did you decide to go with and when are you expecting delivery?

Lols.

I went with Verde Ithaca exterior color, black unicolor interior with the green contrast stitching. I think the bicolor sportivo with all that green would be just way too much. As for options I got everything I think except for the stereo upgrade which I could care less about, the yellow springs, and the colored calipers because they will have to be done in verde after I get the car (or ill just leave them black). As for delivery I dont really know. Hopefully I get a july build slot, but I really dont know, and neither does anyone really at this point. From what ive been told, Lambo shuts down for the whole month of August.

Also, im not saying you will sell in 2 months cause you wont like it.. Im saying because you hate attention, so you are about to buy the greenest most obnoxious hey look at me Lambo the world has never seen..... Im sure no one will give you a second look! :)

Also, im not saying you will sell in 2 months cause you wont like it.. Im saying because you hate attention, so you are about to buy the greenest most obnoxious hey look at me Lambo the world has never seen..... Im sure no one will give you a second look! :)

I hear you, but it is my favorite color on a lambo, and this is my first time ordering one, so I figured I better get my favorite color regardless.

can we photoshop your bank account minus 250K!!????

Order in black!!!!!!! :eusa_dance:

Are you offering to pay the difference between the MSRP and 250k for me?

Awesome choice, congrats!! I'm sure most of the Pshoppers are still checkin into the huge Aventador thread. Reiterate your request for more angles there and I'm sure we will all get to drool over them in no time.