Cant beleive we dont have this yet

Roman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope that kid felt like the biggest douche coming back to school after that video made the rounds through his school. Not sure why the big kid that was assaulted got suspended for defending himself after blows to the head.

I agree. Get this. If I were his parents, I'd sue the fcuking school, the school district, the principal, and the school board.

They have a duty to PROTECT the children from physical assault. They FAILED in that duty. They were nowhere around to protect him so he was forced to protect himself...

My question for those handing out the suspension is "WHAT SHOULD he have done?" Just take punch after punch to the face? Until when? Until he was seriously injured? He couldn't flee. His back was against a wall and it looked like it was 3 on 1 at least.

I would give him 10,000 per day for every day he was suspended, and another 100k as punitive damages.

If the government makes it impossible or illegal for people to defend themselves from harm, they can no longer take the stance that their liability is abrogated by the willful acts of third parties.

I remember doing something similar while around the age of 7. Some scrawny kid who thought he was tough (I was not a fat kid like that), started messing with me in the gymnasium. He tried kicking me, and I grabbed his foot and lifted it up as high as I could and slammed his head in the ground. Got in trouble, but it was funny.

Still a little punk.

190504_105181899563084_100002138242566_47716_5563162_n.jpg

oddly enough, i cant seem to find the name of the kid who was the perpetrator?

this kid's name needs to be spread worldwide, and he needs to feel the wrath of an internet lynch mob @$$ raping IMO.

his parents would straighten him up quick smart, if all of a sudden people started publicising their personal goings on, prank phone calls, strange deliveries to the house etc.

today's 'pop' culture with the internet is freakin' hilarious! With material like this, so many funny things are possible as we are starting to see here. Who can forget 'epic beard man'; 'techno-viking'; Charlie Sheen!!!; etc.

I'm so happy Al Gore invented the internet, he has enriched my life! :D

I remember standing in lunch line and I was a rather scrawny guy in the 8th grade, but an even scrawnier guy cut in front of me to be "bad," I just let it slide however.

^^^^VBOX's twin. Only his twin can't do weighted dead hang pullups like he can. :icon_thumleft: :lol2:

I would think Vin Diesel probably could do weighted deadhang pullups :)

I remember standing in lunch line and I was a rather scrawny guy in the 8th grade, but an even scrawnier guy cut in front of me to be "bad," I just let it slide however.
good story.

Well yeah!?! You dont go Harry Callahan because somebody got to the tator tots before you....

Its official.... Now Ive heard it all...

Bullys mom demands apology....

The emotional mother of Ritchard Gale, Tina, told the Seven Network last night that she and her family have been victimised by the footage, which has spread worldwide. She also demanded an apology from the victim.

"We don't need this posted everywhere," she said. "I would like him to apologise."

Ive got your apology right here you fcuking cunt.

Well yeah!?! You dont go Harry Callahan because somebody got to the tator tots before you....

here is a lunch story - in like 8th grade I was in line for nice marinara pasta...my bio teacher, woman in her later 40s was behind me.. I was talking to my friend, and as it was my turn I asked for a good portion since I was hungry, with extra sauce.. next thing I know we are in between some joke I turn around and my bio teacher is a little too close - BOOM she is now wearing pasta with extra parmigiano all over her nice pullover- everyone looking and obviously now she doesn't have lunch on her mind.. plus there is not that much time left to change and eat. I apologized and quickly walked off - at that age everyone is an idiot so I didn't even know what to do when I came in to class next time, my friends dad told me to tell her i'll pay for her cleaning, she would probably decline but its a nice gesture... well being an idiot and scared I didnt.. was hoping she would not think it was a big deal... but I had a feeling she would remember it. In the end of the semester I had all A's and B's and a C in bio - lesson learned.

Guest Rob Burgundy
Its official.... Now Ive heard it all...

Bullys mom demands apology....

Ive got your apology right here you fcuking cunt.

I wonder where the arrogant little fcuk got his attitude from. I'd pay to throat fcuk this mom

No no no, I don't mean I would otherwise have gone Harry Calahan on him, just instead of shoving him out of the line or anything like that, I just let it slide. Let him think he was a toughguy :D

IMO if you are getting bullied badly, it is better to lash out and hit the punks if it makes them stop, because otherwise if you quietly simmer, that's what leads to the kids who everyone thinks are so good and well-behaved suddenly one day pulling out a gun and shooting people.

So is she asking for an apology for posting the video or for bitch slapping the runt? The video was obviously taken by the runt's "friend" who apparently liked the runt so much, he/she posted it to you tube so that the world could see the runt catch a body slam. If that FB posting is legit, then his mom has a real tard on her hands. I just hope the big guy gets some reprieve from the other bullies in the school.

some more info on the Casey Heynes saga,

the bully kid is Ritchard Gale,

he lives at

[edited out by RD- One of the addresses and phone numbers floating around belongs to an 80 year old cancer patient and his wife, and their well deserved peace and quiet has been ruined by the douchbags who put their info out there- Regardless, were not going to condone the harassment of a 12 year old kid..... Even if he is a giant asshole]

here is his facebook

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000591272469

and here is a file photo of the little Homo from a few years ago

60f0e67e_dbb2_375c.jpg

basically im thinking the way he is, is likely the product of a less than ideal home life, so really the mother and father are likely the ones who should be getting the retribution now. the kid is probably too young to really handle it. although worldwide bullying to a bully does sound humerous