Anyone know these guys?

Boner

I left a message. It they did not say a business name, but I found who they are. His name is Jeff and it is NationWide Exotics.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=222766111

Fcuking scammer... Never heard of them, and that address is a shitty older condo/apartment complex that Zillow estimates is worth $36,000, or $850 per month. :lol2: :lol2:

A dealer called me today and said they saw my car for sale in Miami. I dont know wft is going on. Their phone number is 954-599-3600

Must be some fcuking douche bags.

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/2205012936.html

I got a boy I used to work with that lives down there. He is straight off the boat Cuban and can make a house call if you like......

I got a boy I used to work with that lives down there. He is straight off the boat Cuban and can make a house call if you like......

scarface-4.jpg

Damn can you get $850/month rent for a $36k apartment???

That's probably not too far off for that area. Prices are in the toilet here on old condos like that, but rents are up. There were so many foreclosures here in the past few years that a lot of people can't get financing and that's created a good demand for rentals.

There is another person in on the scam. I left a message and they actually called back. The call back number was from a Mark Sebring in Iowa. The florida number was Roger Sebring. He acted like he did not know who the florida dealer was and then later admitted that was his company too. He is full of shit, but what can I do about it...

His info:

Name

Mark and Roger Sebring

Address

7300 NW 17th St, Plantation, FL 33313

Other cell number, in Iowa

712-475-3710

His facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SoCal-Auto-L...100001834315455

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SoCal-Auto-L...hp?id=685348662

I get this at least once or twice a month from both here and out of the country were "scam-scum buckets" swipe photos of our site and use them in posting to sell cars...we have tried the watermark, but they crop it out of the top or the bottom of the photos..

They get "possible" buyers to send them money order for the car for $2500.00 or so to "hold" the car..but then your money is gone and no car and no answer as the number on the phones always seem to change.

THEY WANT 192K FOR A fcuking 2005 FERRARI 612 SCALIETTI? Jesus, they must be raking it in. May the force be with them.

There is a way to end the game. The kids on Beyond.ca did this when someone scammed one of the members on a tire purchase.

They posted dozens of ads on Kijiji and Craiglist for items at ridiculously low prices or for free using the scammers phone number. Some of the ads were hilarious - the photo would be a priceless antique chair, the ad would say "Found this dusty chair. I work at home late, call or come anytime. Haul it away and it's yours free."

Now I don't condone any of this but it was brilliant. Then they started in on the guy's workplace, the wife's workplace, and of course had pizza coming nonstop to the house and office. With the cell phone going off constantly 24/7 the guy had to get a new number and of course his cell phone was his income source so he was totally fucked. Inevitably the guy tapped out within days and returned the money back to the member.

There is a way to end the game. The kids on Beyond.ca did this when someone scammed one of the members on a tire purchase.

They posted dozens of ads on Kijiji and Craiglist for items at ridiculously low prices or for free using the scammers phone number. Some of the ads were hilarious - the photo would be a priceless antique chair, the ad would say "Found this dusty chair. I work at home late, call or come anytime. Haul it away and it's yours free."

Now I don't condone any of this but it was brilliant. Then they started in on the guy's workplace, the wife's workplace, and of course had pizza coming nonstop to the house and office. With the cell phone going off constantly 24/7 the guy had to get a new number and of course his cell phone was his income source so he was totally fucked. Inevitably the guy tapped out within days and returned the money back to the member.

A year or so ago, I remember reading about someone posting a Craigslist ad telling people that they could come to a house and take anything and everything they wanted for free (I think it was for free). Apparently, someone posted the ad as a prank (??) on a house when some people were on vacation. When the people got back to the house, most everything was gone.

I think that's how the story went ... maybe someone here remembers more of the details on the story.

A year or so ago, I remember reading about someone posting a Craigslist ad telling people that they could come to a house and take anything and everything they wanted for free (I think it was for free). Apparently, someone posted the ad as a prank (??) on a house when some people were on vacation. When the people got back to the house, most everything was gone.

I think that's how the story went ... maybe someone here remembers more of the details on the story.

People leave their house unlocked while on vacation?

I actually have the END-ALL of scammer revenge, and it gave (AHEM) a "friend of mine" WELL over "his" 15 minutes of internet fame years ago... :lol2:

Fresh out of college years ago, "my friend" got a job making (what he thought) was decent money for a 22 year old kid, and decided it was time to buy something new for himself to show off his new "young executive" look (lol). Being young and inexperienced, "my friend" unfortunately decided that the internet was the best way to score a deal on said item, and ended up browsing through hundreds of listings on Ebay. (I know I know, but follow me here... :icon_mrgreen: ).

Well, as he should have expected, my friend got scammed pretty bad, and the seller (from a region of the US where you might expect this type of activity...) whose auction he landed on ripped him off for several hundred dollars. As is typical, the sellers responses stopped instantly the second payment was remitted, and by the time my friend sent him an email demanding my money back, he seemed to have dissapeared without a trace! After posting a feedback comment alerting others to stop bidding on his auctions, my friend was bombarded with emails from almost a dozen other people who had been scammed in that same month by the same seller (totaling THOUSANDS of dollars), none of whom had any luck resolving thier cases to get their money back (this was before Ebay restricted their privacy policies, so users could see other people who had bid on items and contact them behind the scenes).

As can be expected, my friend was LIVID. He wanted to see this guy dragged behind a car through a gravel quarry. Words cant express how furious he was...

Well back then, once you opened a case with Ebay and Paypal, it was a pretty lengthy ordeal you had to go through to get your money back. One of the "perks" of this ordeal is that during the investigation process, they send you the seller's complete name, address, and contact information so that you could attempt to amicably resolve the situation yourself (I am not sure if this is still the case).

My friend was very pleased when this happened to find out the name & number he had been provided was indeed a working number for the mans house, where he was living with his Mom (whom my friend had the pleasure of speaking to on the phone briefly the first time he called), and what seemed to be at least several brothers...all adult aged and all living in the same little house. When he mentioned to her on the phone that he had recently been scammed by someone selling on Ebay at that address and that he "just wanted his money back, nothing more", he was laughed at and told to "FUKK OFF", and that there was nothing he could do about it, "better luck next time loser, hahahahaha". (this is actually almost a word-for-word script of the convo my friend had with her, shortly before she slammed the phone down in his ear telling him "never to call her house again", and that "her son was a legitamate businessman who couldnt be bothered dealing with BS".

It was only then that my friend decided to take matters to another level...

It started with a simple post to a few friends on another forum my friend is a "senior" member of, where word quickly spread that a popular forum member had been ripped off and needed help. Before long, it had spread to over a hundred other forums across the web, and lets just say they let this guy have it! (In retrospect my friend is VERY lucky that none of this came back to him, because things got VERY out of hand...). As Porter said, LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I am NOT condoning ANY of this in ANY way. The laws that were broken in the following months could have gotten alot of people in ALOT of trouble. I am simply sharing a (ahem) "FICTIONAL" story of a scammer that got his in the end.

As it turns out, the internet can be a tight knit community when a bunch of like-minded forums decide to team together. My friend recieved over 500 unique emails in a matter of 2 weeks, from everyone from police officers (who wished to remain annonomous but who offered their (ahem) services to get this guy back in a variety of ways, to funeral directors, to real-estate agents, to fireman all over the guys county, to contractors, to people wanting to see justice served, to just bored kids wanting to have fun, etc. etc. etc.

It started with prank calls and pizza from all over the state being delivered to the guys house. This was followed by chinese food, thai food, sushi, and every other food you can imagine. (by the time it was over, I am sure the guy WISHED he would only have to deal with food deliveries).

Before long, real-estate agents all over the state were calling to show his house, which had "SOMEHOW" ( ;) ) been listed for sale all over the country, at a rather "aggressive" price in the market.

Coincidentally at the same time, advertisements also started showing up all over the state looking for a roommate! (pretty weird being that the house had just gone up for sale... :icon_mrgreen: ).

Hearses (sp?) and funeral procession cars were sent to his house every morning for over a week, to pick up his Mother whom (they had been told) had unfortunately passed away. (at this point I should mention that these were not "prank" calls with local funeral homes being screwed over or having their business messed with or time wasted. These were actual funeral directors (three if I remember correctly) in on the gag who wanted to help and decided to "pitch in" on this effort!)

He recieved hundreds of magazine subscriptions from HUNDREDS of different issuers, all courtesy of kids across the US who decided to wander into their nearest Barnes & Noble, and fill out every "Bill me later" subscription card they could find to his address.

His "scamming" was instantly stopped on Ebay, as every other auction he had running (for the same or "similar" high-ticket item my friend had been scammed for) were run up with bids...sometimes into the hundred thousand dollar range before the auctions were cancelled. The bids came in from everywhere.

His home phone number changed (three times actually). It was discovered within hours each time by "off-duty" local cops in the area, and reposted instantly again over the forums. I dont think his phone stopped ringing for a month straight. People were hung up on, people were screamed at, people were threatened...it just didnt matter. They kept calling, and the phone kept ringing. :icon_mrgreen:

Tupperwear, PamperedChef, sex-toy, and every other party imaginable were offered to be hosted at his house, with people actually showing up to his house on several occasions ready to attend the party they had read about on the internet.

A LARGE aerial photograph was taken of his house and block by a local company, and then mailed to him annonomously with the words, "WE ARE WATCHING YOU" written across the front (if that wouldnt freak ya out, I dont know what would!).

"Toys" of all shapes and sizes from various "adult magazines" were delivered to his house and in some cases, the house of his neighbors...courtesy of their neighbor who had gifted the items to them, complete with personalized cards. (if this guy wasnt popular with his neighbors BEFORE all of this started, I am sure this did WONDERS for his reputation on the block!). ;)

Strippers of all shapes and sizes were sent to his house (and on one occasion, his neighbors house in the middle of the night, again...courtesy of their neighbor who wanted to "surprise" them.

His mailbox was painted to look like a pretty rainbow one evening, in order to proudly proclaim his new lifestyle. (a day later, it was quickly painted black again. I guess the scammer had second thoughts about coming out of the closet to his neighbors). :icon_mrgreen:

He was registered as a sex offender in his home state, with pictures of him posted all over the internet and flyers mailed to dozens of homes within a 3-block radius (to this day, I have NO idea how the pictures of him were dug up, as this was well before facebook was mainstream and online photo albums were a hit!). I dont even want to know what kind of laws were broken during this time...

A video was shot and posted all over the web of someone actually going to his house with a camera team behind them ready to "Interview a scammer", and pounding on the door as the people inside refused to answer.

Another morning, a 30 foot dumpster miraculously showed up in his driveway one day, courtesy of a local contractor. (pictures were taken documenting this).

There were too many instances like the above to count, but in the end, "my friend" ended up getting a percentage of his money refunded through paypal, and over time the harrasment stopped as people moved on. Lets just say, even if my friend hadnt seen a DIME in terms of a refund at the end, the satisfaction and entertainment provided by the entire situation (seeing Karma REALLY bite someone in the asss who deserved it) was worth its weight in gold..

***MINOR DETAILS HAVE BEEN CHANGED IN THE STORY FOR OBVIOUS REASONS! ALSO NOTE THAT THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL AND IS BEING PROVIDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT REASONS ONLY! :icon_mrgreen:

Lightning, I can only BEGIN to comprehend the brilliance of that story.... :icon_thumleft:

:icon_mrgreen:

Great story Lightning. I think I remember that happening. Thats pretty good.