Why you should be careful when doing drugs at Ultra...

abolfaz

Here's the story this is from this weekend at Ultra. The dude got naked and danced to close to the other dudes girl, which ended in him getting knocked out.

Ultra-Miami-2011.png

One of the DJ's at WMC almost went to jail because he pushed a security guard. Don't remember the name

i smell a money coming that girls way. That cop used excesive force, what guy cant control a drunk 110lb girl.

According to friends that were there, the girl was on acid and was totally out of control before this video was taken. Cop just looks like he was tired of dealing with her shit, he should have just tazed the shit out of her.

Poor form on the rear naked choke.

He must have gotten hit REALLY hard as his head is moving in one direction while his nuts are going in the other!

He must have gotten hit REALLY hard as his head is moving in one direction while his nuts are going in the other!

Haha, yes.

I was actually referring to the cop who couldn't choke the guy out on the beach. :icon_mrgreen:

Well, anyways...... Cop probably was legit in his actions, a mob around him and needed to control her quick so he could watch his back. As far as the rent a cop puttin' a rear naked on the dude......Tuck your chin bro!!! :lol2:

No way he keeps a decent guy down with that trash.

As far as the rent a cop puttin' a rear naked on the dude......Tuck your chin bro!!! :lol2:

I thought that was just two gay guys on the beach?

I thought that was just two gay guys on the beach?

:lol2: EXACTLY!!! Two dudes softly nussling around (yeah not tussling) around in the sand, I was at first like WTF?? :shock: Then I saw the make believe choke go around his neck and saw the back of the other guy's shirt said "Security" and I just started laughing, and said WTF, again...LOL

I don't envy the cops. Tackle the girl = get booed from the crowd for being rough. Let her drown in the water = get booed from the crowd for not saving her. Can't win. Lucky she's in America..

Wait for it @ 50 secs... Bruce lee comes alive.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Were you really looking at his nuts, really? Im just askin' :eusa_think:

Ultra = the best reason for Miami residents to leave town for the weekend...

:iamwithstupid:

No shit! And I can't believe people pay money to listen to that garbage music and then have to dodge random naked guys on top of it.

After seeing the crowds this year in downtown miami, it's safe to say I would never attend. The good thing is one of my best friends is the property manager of the Marquis which is across the street, so they had front row seats from a distance where the druggies couldn't touch you all while not paying $600 for the weekend which is what they were scalping tickets for.

Ive always wanted to go to UMF but after reading posts like these from locals really makes me NOT want to go!

Ive always wanted to go to UMF but after reading posts like these from locals really makes me NOT want to go!

:iamwithstupid: Looks like a lot more trouble then its worth....

:iamwithstupid: Looks like a lot more trouble then its worth....

The best thing is to go to the club parties that the dj's from the festival throw. Not the actual festival. :icon_thumleft:

Ultra is a joke. I went down for MMW this year and if you stick to the good parties you'll have fun. Unfortunately, Miami seems to turn into a cesspool of douchebags from all over, most of them congregating at Ultra.