So long Pacific Northwest...Hello....Kentucky.

kaoss

Well, after 12 years here in the NW, figured it was time for a drastic change in my life. With no real ties to Portland, I’ve packed up everything I own and am heading to….Kentucky. Yeah, I said it…Kentucky. I’ll post pics when I arrive. Movers come tomorrow and it’s off to….Kentucky. I figure if I say it enough times it’ll sound better. LOL. Met a lot of really cool people here in the NW, made some great friends and had some fantastic times. Looking forward to new friends and faces in….Kentucky. I’ll be back to visit from time to time, but for now…it’s off to…Kentucky.

Kevin

(Edit from rd. Don't put phone numbers in posts. Thanks)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best of luck..always great to start a new chapter in your life..

Watch out for the friends sisters cousin from another mother at the Budwieser out house

I think the number is to let his past time customers kno where he will be in his new venture...

With all of the earthquakes and tsunami's that was a real bold move, purchasing oceanfront property in Ky.

Good luck on the move!

No...not third post ever...was previously on the naughty list but Alex at Sp fixed the misunderstanding...Many of the people on this forum have either purchased their Lambo through me and Roy, spoken to us about the car they currently own, or had us help them sell their cars over the past six years.

Yes, the phone number is for previous customers to be able to reach me. If you haven't figured out who I am by now...I own Alex's old blue Murcie still.

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the number is to let his past time customers kno where he will be in his new venture...

Before the clarification, I thought you were implying he was a male prostitute! :lol2:

Kentucky = 'the land of SLOW horses and FAST women' :monkeyleft:

southern belle's everywhere, you're gonna kill it (disclaimer if you are married, ignore comment :icon_mrgreen:)

watch out for the hillbillies, I think they call 'em 'wooslies' or something like that, lol

Heading to Bowling Green...college town...hehehehe....movers come today! Heading south to visit friends in Cali along my journey...might pop in and see Alex if he's around! Should be a fun venture!

Saying Bowling Green KY is a college town is like saying Akron Ohio is a college town. hahaha. Just doesnt cover it. But it is the place where all the vettes are built!