Bijan won't be down for breakfast

Allan-Herbie

He really loved cars and seemed to be very easy going. He's always be standing outside his store on Rodeo and it was nice to see him there on the weekends chatting with people. He is the only designer I can think of who did this. Even if you didn't like his clothes or his over the top style you can't fault the guy for being passionate about what he did and how he lived.

[

He really loved cars and seemed to be very easy going. He's always be standing outside his store on Rodeo and it was nice to see him there on the weekends chatting with people. He is the only designer I can think of who did this. Even if you didn't like his clothes or his over the top style you can't fault the guy for being passionate about what he did and how he lived.

[

I agree. People say he brought his cars to bring traffic to his stores. I disagree. Think he loved his cars, and also saw him speaking with people outside who could never afford a pair of his socks.

My buddy works at a sandwich shop in BH and brought him a late lunch Thursday, just a few hours before the stroke, said he was bright and chipper as always.

He was 71 years old, not 67. He was a nice guy and probably the best salesman Rodeo will ever see.