My Gallardo TT Build

GBGallardo

Well after owning several Gallardos and having ridden/driven some of my friend's TT cars it was just a matter of time until I sent one. I did a ton of prior research on which tuner to go with and ended up choosing no less than the TT Gods of Underground Racing. As of now I am sending my car for a fully built Stage 2.5 kit so that'll put me over 900whp on 93 and over 1200whp on race gas. This car is going to be INSANE! :icon_super: Without getting too winded, that's the jist of things and it's going to be a LONG 6-10 weeks :icon_mrgreen:

I'll keep you guys posted with pictures of the whole process. Need lots of pics Kevin! He said the engine should be coming out first thing next week. Once the car is complete I'm flying up to North Carolina to road trip back to FL! This is obviously what I'll be taking on the Italian Stampede in Cali too. Look out LP700s!! :turboalex:

post-12151-1303482929_thumb.jpg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after owning several Gallardos and having ridden/driven some of my friend's TT cars it was just a matter of time until I sent one. I did a ton of prior research on which tuner to go with and ended up choosing no less than the TT Gods of Underground Racing. As of now I am sending my car for a fully built Stage 2.5 kit so I that'll put me over 900whp on 93 and over 1200whp on race gas. This car is going to be INSANE! :icon_super: Without getting too winded, that's the jist of things and it's going to be a LONG 6-10 weeks :icon_mrgreen:

I'll keep you guys posted with pictures of the whole process. Need lots of pics Kevin! He said the engine should be coming out first thing next week. Once the car is complete I'm flying up to North Carolina to road trip back to FL! This is obviously what I'll be taking on the Italian Stampede in Cali too. Look out LP700s!! :turboalex:

lambo.jpg

Its going to be awesome.. I miss the thrill of TT's

That is going to be one of the most badasss cars in the country when its done...

I cant WAIT to see pics/video of that thing!!! :icon_super: Congrats Rob!! I cant imagine how excited you must be!!! :icon_thumleft:

I'm partial to UGR, but figured for sure this was going to be about sending your car to Heffner. I clicked on the thread and

Yeah, I also thought you would choose Heffner considering the time you had spent with sprite's car.

VI, 6-speed, TT......That's the car I would get if I were in your position....

Update this often, can't wait to see it!!

Congratulations man....It's goona be INSANE!!!!!

Can't wait to see the end product! I was driving back from SC today and a VI Gallardo passed me on 95 in NC and I thought it might have been you for a second haha.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Rob that is WAY different then what you pm'ed me and told me you were doing!! :lol2:

Big thanks to all of you guys!

Can't wait to see the end product! I was driving back from SC today and a VI Gallardo passed me on 95 in NC and I thought it might have been you for a second haha.

It very well could have been my car as it's in NC obviously. Kevin, you out grabbing lunch in my car? :icon_mrgreen:

Haha, awesome. Congrats!

Admit it, man...there's no way that this video didn't influence you... :D

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54483

Haha! I did watch that video at least 20 times...so maybe lol. Tim's car is sick.

Rob that is WAY different then what you pm'ed me and told me you were doing!! :lol2:

What can I say Rob, I stepped it up! :icon_mrgreen:

You will LOVE your UGR TTG!!! You got the best color for sure (Guess I'm a little biased though :icon_mrgreen: ). Glad I could be of some extra motivation with the video!! Now be sure to make one yourself when you go down. If not, then I'm sure Jamie, Peter, Kevin, KC, or I could do it for you :eusa_dance: .

Tim