Carbon Wrapped Gallardo

Tara

It looks like the wrap that people use on their interior by 3M. It might look cool in person but I feel it would get boring quick, like Stig said it's not real carbon.

As I have never seen a car that had a full body wrap, do they cover the door jambs as well? Or do you see the original body color when you open the door?

Also, can colors be done in a gloss finish or only in matte/carbon colors?

Yup it's that 3M Faux Carbon Fiber wrap. It's neat stuff, easy to work with, looks great.

But I would never wrap my exotic in it. Maybe a Rice rocket, maybe lol

Here is an F40 wrapped in the same stuff.

Ferrari_dealership_016.JPG

Ferrari_dealership_017.JPG

Ferrari_dealership_019.JPG

i actually like it on the F40.

:iamwithstupid: Not bad on the F40. I wouldnt do it to my car, but that F40 DEFINITELY wears it better than the Gallardo!!!

:iamwithstupid: Not bad on the F40. I wouldnt do it to my car, but that F40 DEFINITELY wears it better than the Gallardo!!!

Donnie has it on his murcie roadster and it looks good. I think the G would look better with the wrap if it had some go fast bits on it too like a rear spoiler and the other superleggera add ons.

Next buyer would probably have to get the car unwrapped to inspect it for damage before buying...

I believe I heard that one issue would be pealing the wrap off of the thin ferrari paint and fear that it would just take the paint with it.