Another 6.0 gone :-(

US/UK-Diablo

Terrible pictures. They are like camera pictures taken of a tv screen. Always sad to see one of those go. Wonder when Abolfaz will get in here and tell us the complete history of the car.

gone

but i bet someone will buy it thinking to put it back on the road with 30k$ or less...

So Shazam moved from Louisiana to Maryland it appears. I wonder if he ever sold the industrial xray machine for 7 million dollars or whatever it was.

Is this typical of e-bay sales? Is he joking? Never seen it before - it was toward the bottom of the 6.0 page:

GIRLY MAN WARNING

We do not sell to girly men, or lazy rah-tard’s. Not to be mean (as I am accused by my wife), but this car is not for the timid or weak. WARNING!! Inexperience could literally kill you in two seconds flat. Safety is not a joke. the following sort of is::: (Girly man screening test: hold hand in front of face, make fist, look at tips of fingernails, are they clean and smooth like a young girl? If yes, don't bid. ) (Lazy rah-tard’ screening test: You have a flat tire with your lady, on the side of the interstate: Do you stand back and gaze in wonderment? If yes, don't bid) It is better to be harsh up front than have someone disappointed after the sale. Experience indicates that happy buyers of these type cars have type "A" personalities, with a "get it done yesterday" attitude. (and love super hot fast cars) ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. Good luck bidding.

Looks like the car commited suicide after the owner installed those horrible wheels on it.

So Shazam moved from Louisiana to Maryland it appears. I wonder if he ever sold the industrial xray machine for 7 million dollars or whatever it was.

Shazam is just too cheap to move this car to Lamborghini Club of Louisiana headquarters. Representing this car as anything other than a parts car is pure fantasy.

Terrible pictures. They are like camera pictures taken of a tv screen. Always sad to see one of those go. Wonder when Abolfaz will get in here and tell us the complete history of the car.

BTW, for those of you asking about this cars history, this is the infamous Don L 6.0 that's been sold then repoed dozens of times over the last 6 years. For those of you with an appreciation for detail, this was the car that had the cupholder just forward of the e-brake.

The car has been a shitbox for years, last I remember the trans needed syncros. its a shame it had to die like this.

Shazam is just too cheap to move this car to Lamborghini Club of Louisiana headquarters. Representing this car as anything other than a parts car is pure fantasy.

BTW, for those of you asking about this cars history, this is the infamous Don L 6.0 that's been sold then repoed dozens of times over the last 6 years. For those of you with an appreciation for detail, this was the car that had the cupholder just forward of the e-brake.

The car has been a shitbox for years, last I remember the trans needed syncros. its a shame it had to die like this.

Ah it's that one. Do you know of any other orange 6.0's with a tan/black interior?

Ah it's that one. Do you know of any other orange 6.0's with a tan/black interior?

The interior was all Tan with a black dash. I've seen others with this color combo.

Your knowledge of these cars sir, is nothing short of amazing....

Is this typical of e-bay sales? Is he joking? Never seen it before - it was toward the bottom of the 6.0 page:

GIRLY MAN WARNING

We do not sell to girly men, or lazy rah-tard’s. Not to be mean (as I am accused by my wife), but this car is not for the timid or weak. WARNING!! Inexperience could literally kill you in two seconds flat. Safety is not a joke. the following sort of is::: (Girly man screening test: hold hand in front of face, make fist, look at tips of fingernails, are they clean and smooth like a young girl? If yes, don't bid. ) (Lazy rah-tard’ screening test: You have a flat tire with your lady, on the side of the interstate: Do you stand back and gaze in wonderment? If yes, don't bid) It is better to be harsh up front than have someone disappointed after the sale. Experience indicates that happy buyers of these type cars have type "A" personalities, with a "get it done yesterday" attitude. (and love super hot fast cars) ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. Good luck bidding.

NOT typical of all Ebay sales. VERY typical of this particular seller. He is known as SHAZAM on this board. He has been selling CRAP for years. He buys from insurance auctions and then downplays the damage, even going so far as to offer you replacement parts with the listing price so that someone inexperienced or over-eager will think it sounds "reasonable" to put some of the salvaged, mangled, torched and destroyed cars he is selling back together. He is a sheister and a low-life in every sense of the word.

His reserve was $45k last time i inquired about it. That car can be fixed and put back 100% as factory, if not better for a heck of a lot of $$$ and time, but it's doable, problem though is the fact it has a cert. of destruction, which means no state legally should issue a title for it.

So, even after spending $100k + on the car to make perfect, you'll never drive it due to the title issue.