The AVENTADOR Image Thread: POST 'EM UP!

Guest Rob Burgundy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy
Sort of like the Space Shuttle...or Sasha Grey...not the prettiest face but surely awe-inspiring when considering just what it can do... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Favorite post of the week.

I saw 2 bugattis today... nothing looks as good inmo..

Alright then, tell me. How would you describe the looks of a Veyron?

It's not aggresive, like an SV.

465553-bigthumbnail.jpg

It's not properly beautiful, like a One-77.

aston-martin-one-77-2.jpg

I just find it.....a little dull.

Just my .02

Alright then, tell me. How would you describe the looks of a Veyron?

It's not aggresive, like an SV.

465553-bigthumbnail.jpg

It's not properly beautiful, like a One-77.

aston-martin-one-77-2.jpg

I just find it.....a little dull.

Just my .02

I find it more aggresive than the Sv..

I find it more aggresive than the Sv..

I think you must be joking. The giant bug? The BUGatti? I cannot understand, other than the science (cool) and bragging rights (for losers), why anyone would want the Veyron. It is so ugly.

the only thing that still bothers me about this car is the shot/angle from straight dead behind the car looking at the rear. the proportions/angles are so odd to me... don't get me wrong, as soon as you rotate the car 3/4 turns or from side... that rear flares out amazingly with the tailight/spoiler sections and lower rear diffuser.... but each time i see the dead straight back shot, it looks goofy to me.... oh well... remind me NOT to stand straight behind my future AVENTADOR! :icon_mrgreen:

the only thing that still bothers me about this car is the shot/angle from straight dead behind the car looking at the rear. the proportions/angles are so odd to me... don't get me wrong, as soon as you rotate the car 3/4 turns or from side... that rear flares out amazingly with the tailight/spoiler sections and lower rear diffuser.... but each time i see the dead straight back shot, it looks goofy to me.... oh well... remind me NOT to stand straight behind my future AVENTADOR! :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

They were trying to evoke the CT's odd geometric brake-light-cluster-housing shape in the rear with the LP700's air exhausts, and it didn't work.

Just a miss, nothing more can be said about it really, score one for the hater-brigade along with the mirrors/A-pillar.

But the other 90%+ of the car is dynamite, a clear hit, and the more we see of it the better it gets. Very happy with it so far, both inside and out, and as long as it can do 0-150mph in 15 seconds or less the power is more than enough.

:iamwithstupid:

They were trying to evoke the CT's odd geometric brake-light-cluster-housing shape in the rear with the LP700's air exhausts, and it didn't work.

Just a miss, nothing more can be said about it really, score one for the hater-brigade along with the mirrors/A-pillar.

But the other 90%+ of the car is dynamite, a clear hit, and the more we see of it the better it gets. Very happy with it so far, both inside and out, and as long as it can do 0-150mph in 15 seconds or less the power is more than enough.

If lesser cars are hitting 0-150 in less then 15 seconds already, the Inventahor needs to be faster in order to hold an edge into the future.. Will be sad to roll up on a new 998 Turbo and get smoked..

If lesser cars are hitting 0-150 in less then 15 seconds already, the Inventahor needs to be faster in order to hold an edge into the future.. Will be sad to roll up on a new 998 Turbo and get smoked..

Hey now, a Ferrari "is not about the numbers" as Luca has always said, so why not apply that to Lambo as well? :icon_mrgreen:

But I don't think the 998 Turbo will exceed the Attentionwhore's numbers, as the 997.2 Turbo S just got destroyed to 150mph in that EVO vid despite using its LC. Plus the 998 TT is far off, at least 24 months away from today if you really try to estimate US deliveries into buyer's hands.

Nor will the 599-replacement for that matter, which is also rumored to have the same power/weight as the Attentionwhore, and is also 24 months away from deliveries most likely.

I really believe the LP700's performance should be fine when it arrives a few months from now. And they can always add HP later ala the 50x bullshit variants they always do. :lol2:

Hey now, a Ferrari "is not about the numbers" as Luca has always said, so why not apply that to Lambo as well? :icon_mrgreen:

But I don't think the 998 Turbo will exceed the Attentionwhore's numbers, as the 997.2 Turbo S just got destroyed to 150mph in that EVO vid despite using its LC. Plus the 998 TT is far off, at least 24 months away from today if you really try to estimate US deliveries into buyer's hands.

Nor will the 599-replacement for that matter, which is also rumored to have the same power/weight as the Attentionwhore, and is also 24 months away from deliveries most likely.

I really believe the LP700's performance should be fine when it arrives a few months from now. And they can always add HP later ala the 50x bullshit variants they always do. :lol2:

We shall see.... I think my 458 went 0-150 in 16 seconds, with a crappy launch...

wow. .that Matte black with Orange calipers.... yowzer nice!