The AVENTADOR Image Thread: POST 'EM UP!

Guest Rob Burgundy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a stupid questions, but does PS = Photo Shoot or Photo Shop. :)

Photoshop.

Photo shop.

Exactly.

Looks real :)

Thanks.

Did a great job that's for sure.

Thanks.

Other than the wheels, the only drastic change I did to the pic was I lowered the car just a little.

Photoshop.

Other than the wheels, the only drastic change I did to the pic was I lowered the car just a little.

Wow, that really looks great. Allan is right, the stock wheels are shit...

Nice Cartoon. :icon_thumleft:

You're crazy if you spend this kind of money on any car other than an Aventador. Seems to have quieted the critics. Looks better that first though and the performance might just be one of the best available.

You're crazy if you spend this kind of money on any car other than an Aventador. Seems to have quieted the critics. Looks better that first though and the performance might just be one of the best available.

Agree. Give me a better option, even at that relatively high MSRP.

-The 599 replacement is still a looooooong way away from actual delivery to customers, and even then you'll have to be one of your Ferrari dealer's most prized clients to get it at MSRP without a long wait.

-Porsche doesn't really compete in this segment, and even if they did, their 991 Turbo or GT2 is at least 18 months away minimum.

-Next-gen Gallardo seems ages away, though it should (must?) begin deliveries by late 2012. It will surely be the better driver's car, but who gives a shit, that's ages from now. We'll talk about it then.

This LP700 is fast as hell, MUCH more nimble and reactive than even the Murcie-SV, is finally a truely-trackable V12 from Lambo, and has all the Audi interior lux bits that most would desire in a street car (digi dash, multiple modes, nav, etc).

The hate against the Aventador can stick to criticsim of its looks only, because the rest of the car is extremely compelling.

Agree. Give me a better option, even at that relatively high MSRP.

-The 599 replacement is still a looooooong way away from actual delivery to customers, and even then you'll have to be one of your Ferrari dealer's most prized clients to get it at MSRP without a long wait.

-Porsche doesn't really compete in this segment, and even if they did, their 991 Turbo or GT2 is at least 18 months away minimum.

-Next-gen Gallardo seems ages away, though it should (must?) begin deliveries by late 2012. It will surely be the better driver's car, but who gives a shit, that's ages from now. We'll talk about it then.

This LP700 is fast as hell, MUCH more nimble and reactive than even the Murcie-SV, is finally a truely-trackable V12 from Lambo, and has all the Audi interior lux bits that most would desire in a street car (digi dash, multiple modes, nav, etc).

The hate against the Aventador can stick to criticsim of its looks only, because the rest of the car is extremely compelling.

yep, lots of loud mouths have shut the fcuk up now.

damn it looks unwanted next to the Lambos.. :lol2:

Of course it does. The car is boring and does nothing for me at all. The styling reminds me of the old MR2.

Is this one photoshopped?

Great pics, by the way.

Not sure to be honest, but if it is they did a hell of a job.

I really want to see this car in some more classy and crazy Lambo colors.