Serious Balls

Moronzilla

I watched a video of a guy trying a stunt like that once, on a bike, only he messed up and went over the side.

After that video, I have been walking around the house LEANING towards the left.

One word... INSANE! I have put these kinds of people back together many a times after traumatic accidents... UGH!

Sorry guys but alot of that stuff isn't as hairy as it looks, the fish camera makes look worse. I grew up riding stuff like that as a kid. That being said

there were a few spots that would have gotten my full attention but most of that is normal trail riding stuff in the mountains.

Sorry guys but alot of that stuff isn't as hairy as it looks, the fish camera makes look worse. I grew up riding stuff like that as a kid. That being said

there were a few spots that would have gotten my full attention but most of that is normal trail riding stuff in the mountains.

Yeah, thats a kickass looking single track for sure. But nothing super crazy for even a mildly experienced rider.

Yeah, thats a kickass looking single track for sure. But nothing super crazy for even a mildly experienced rider.

Yea its suprising how good your balance gets when you ride stuff like that regularly, I live in the flatland of Texas now and there is stuff I would ride

as a kid I could hardly walk down now. :lol2:

Video just about made me piss my pants just watching. No thanks!

reminds me of this video. except on foot. makes my asshole pucker each time i watch it.... OH HELL NAW!

This is something I'm never going to do.

Just not going to.

more power to anyone who wants to, but I damn near had a heart attack watching this from the comfort of my comuter chair.

Just not going to.

+1000000, unless someone paid me $1000000

But I would still refuse :D

Just not going to.

more power to anyone who wants to, but I damn near had a heart attack watching this from the comfort of my comuter chair.

crazy to think he's filming as he walks across some of the pipe/infrastructure.