Osama Bin Laden Dead Thread

Roman

Am I the only one who thinks they'll find video of him watching LOL cats?

I wanted video of him watching the following:

Team America

South Park

American Dad

Friends boxset

Any Disney film

Die Hard Boxset

Band of Brothers boxset

Star Wars, but dressed up in a character costume

American Beauty

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid

Lethal Weapon boxset

Bourne boxset.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I can't figure out is why didn't OBL build a tunnel to another building off the property for an escape route. He must have felt pretty secure not to IMO.

What I can't figure out is why didn't OBL build a tunnel to another building off the property for an escape route. He must have felt pretty secure not to IMO.

Any escape route like that can be used as an entrance for the other guys as well....

He was up against the U.S. Military, and chances were if we found him, we were just going to drop a cruise missile on his head, like we tried 4 times before... An escape route doesnt help with that... So why bother?

His escape route was to put one of his wives in front of him to shield him from the bullets.

It didn't quite work out the way he planned.

I wanted video of him watching the following:

Team America

South Park

American Dad

Friends boxset

Any Disney film

Die Hard Boxset

Band of Brothers boxset

Star Wars, but dressed up in a character costume

American Beauty

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid

Lethal Weapon boxset

Bourne boxset.

Don't forget the most liked american tv person ever,

the one and only:

hasselhoffian-recursion-1.gif

I was expecting him to watch American Idol, very good contest this year, damn he will never find out who the winner will be.

I was expecting him to watch American Idol, very good contest this year, damn he will never find out who the winner will be.

The SEALs found a Lauren Alaina poster in his compound

Lauren.jpg

Obama Joe Biden V Osama Bin Laden

I dont know what that means but I like the way it reads.

Honestly what else would they do with the body? Proper Islamic burial would have been at the site of his death, and I don't think the SEALs were too keen on sticking around much longer.

Anyone read the latest from the Osama family?

Interesting to see how this is going to play out and if this will become a personal matter for Obama.

Honestly what else would they do with the body? Proper Islamic burial would have been at the site of his death, and I don't think the SEALs were too keen on sticking around much longer.

Maybe they didn't pack spades?

Guest Rob Burgundy

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110512/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden

"Hit Los Angeles, not just New York, he wrote. Target trains as well as planes. If possible, strike on significant dates, such as the Fourth of July and the upcoming 10th anniversary of the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Above all, he urged, kill more Americans in a single attack, to drive them from the Arab world.

"He concludes that the smaller, scattered attacks since the 9/11 attacks had not been enough. He tells his disciples that only a body count of thousands, something on the scale of 9/11, would shift U.S. policy.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110512/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden

"Hit Los Angeles, not just New York, he wrote. Target trains as well as planes. If possible, strike on significant dates, such as the Fourth of July and the upcoming 10th anniversary of the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Above all, he urged, kill more Americans in a single attack, to drive them from the Arab world.

"He concludes that the smaller, scattered attacks since the 9/11 attacks had not been enough. He tells his disciples that only a body count of thousands, something on the scale of 9/11, would shift U.S. policy.

Good logic. What got us involved in Iraq and Afghanistan in the first place? Oh yea...massive terrorist attacks.

So by that logic...I guess more massive terrorist attacks will get us out...hmm...no.

If anything that will just recharge the public will to see this through to the end.

If these idiots were smart they would just wait until we pulled out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Then start hitting us again.

Costing us billions AGAIN to go back in and finish the half ass job we did...just so we can do another half ass job cleaning up. Rinse and repeat.

Btw, there is no such thing as sea burial in islam.

So what? Who cares... The 3000 people he had killed on 9/11 didn't get a proper burial either. fcuk Osama!

Fwiw. If anybody posts about how SEAL dogs have titanium teeth, I'm going to mock and ridicule you.

Fwiw. If anybody posts about how SEAL dogs have titanium teeth, I'm going to mock and ridicule you.

How did that get started? What's the deal on those? (Readying ridicule suit).

How did that get started? What's the deal on those? (Readying ridicule suit).

Google it.... Youll find it.