Osama Bin Laden Dead Thread

Roman

If they are releasing those, why not release the one that everyone wants to see?

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one actually looks familiar to me.... Ive seen his photo before...

Oh shit!!!! is that Jr?

6a00d8341c4df253ef00e54f73dc8c8834_800wi.jpg

If they are releasing those, why not release the one that everyone wants to see?

These were taken by the Pakis after the Americans left.

They weren't released by the US. Those were taken by Pakistani officials and sold to Reuters.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Nothing makes me happier then to know that the last thing any of these guys saw was an American pointing a gun directly at their head.

really? killing him is one step forward but not releasing photos is two back?

Whether or not you see the photos isn't going to make him more or less dead.

I'm questioning the logic of the Obama (photo) decision.

Obama said he will not release the photos because "That's not who we are...".

WTF !!! We just invaded a sovereign country and assassinated an 'unarmed' individual ! Is that who we are? Let's at least be consistent, here.

Guest Rob Burgundy
I'm questioning the logic of the Obama decision.

Obama said he will not release the photos because "That's not who we are...".

WTF !!! We just invaded a sovereign country and assassinated an 'unarmed' individual ! Is that who we are? Let's at least be consistent, here.

Dude... That's really how you see this?

Oh shit!!!! is that Jr?

Lol, which Jr.? He makes George Foreman look like a piker when it comes to spawning Jr.'s.

Dude... That's really how you see this?

I am wondering if you have any comprehension about exactly WHAT the 'thing' is, that I am critical of ?

I am wondering if you have any comprehension about exactly WHAT the 'thing' is, that I am critical of ?

Do you?

Guest Rob Burgundy

Check out what she says at 10 seconds..this was in 2008

Now here's DUMB FU.CK Obama screwing up another opportunity to prove himself to the American public He should have come out joyful,excited and estatic as the rest of America is to announce that the mother fucker is gone. Instead...he's reading a TelePrompTer trying to take all the credit form this,talking like a stone and trying to position himself for re election. fcuk YOU OBAMA!

Dude!!!!....Are you SERIOUS!!!!???????? He's the POTUS!!!! He HAS to be responsible, measured and in control. I'm sure inside he felt like saying "fcuk YEAH!!!!!!" BUT HE SHOWED RESTRAINT, A VERY IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTIC FOR A LEADER!!!!!!!!

You often make good points but are WAY off on this one!! DON'T LET YOUR DISLIKE OF PRES OBAMA CLOUD YOUR VISION. Partisan politics aside remember he invited former Pres Bush to ground Zero this week and was rebuffed.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Dead serious. Not asking for cart wheels but he should have come out with a smile on his face and said " WE GOT HIM"

instead it was a self promoting,self focused bloated,winded speech. I,I,I. And I know I'm not alone on being the only one who saw it.

I'm glad they'll keep the picture out of public view (for at least some time). The risk of giving the jihadists yet another symbol to latch on and fuel their hate is not worth whatever satisfaction it may bring everyone else. If the photo might encourage just one extremist to commit a violent act, then I say burn the evidence, I don't want any peaceful and innocent human beings to suffer just so some folks can get off seeing his busted face. Personally, I'd rather not see any picture of that motherfukcer, dead or alive, for the rest of my life.

Check out what she says at 10 seconds..this was in 2008

Shows how fuckin ignorant those pompous assholes are when they get on their agenda and don't stop to listen. They completely blew her off as if that was impossible... LOL

Lol, which Jr.? He makes George Foreman look like a piker when it comes to spawning Jr.'s.

Yeah. We shouldn't have sent the SEALs. We should have sent in terminex to tent the whole goddamed hive.

Guest Rob Burgundy
Dead serious. Not asking for cart wheels but he should have come out with a smile on his face and said " WE GOT HIM"

instead it was a self promoting,self focused bloated,winded speech. I,I,I. And I know I'm not alone on being the only one who saw it.

Someone tell me they have an opposing view. I'd love some feedback and am curious to hear from anyone who saw this happen differently.

And guys. This is one of those rare news stories whose significance trumps our politics rules. But let's avoid that where possible.

No dude, sorry but you're wrong there. A smile may be good for SOME of the US citizens to see, but dignity, humility and professionalism is the most important key when you are basically telling the PLANET that your soldiers just killed a leader of other people. This is politics and the way the rest of the world perceives your stick to the job attitude rather than an emotional "we got that fucker" attitude goes a long way. If there's ever two choices, emotion or as little as possible, the latter is usually the best option. Bro you're the ultimate pimp, you know the "Play it cool" approach.

Guest Rob Burgundy
No dude, sorry but you're wrong there. A smile may be good for SOME of the US citizens to see, but dignity, humility and professionalism is the most important key when you are basically telling the PLANET that your soldiers just killed a leader of other people. This is politics and the way the rest of the world perceives your stick to the job attitude rather than an emotional "we got that fucker" attitude goes a long way. If there's ever two choices, emotion or as little as possible, the latter is usually the best option. Bro you're the ultimate pimp, you know the "Play it cool" approach.

All I saw was a guy walk out,start reading a TelePrompTer and get as many focused "I did this and told this to do that's" as he could.

All I saw was a guy walk out,start reading a TelePrompTer and get as many focused "I did this and told this to do that's" as he could.

Personally, I would have loved to see him walk out smoking a Churchill with a shiteating grin only outdone by handing the murci keys to a 16yr old for his prom night. We would all have loved that gratification, but to some extent he does need to hold his pokerface and portray to the world that it was purely a "business decision" which was treated no differently than any other.

I do agree he seriously needs to tone down the narcissism about 50 points, he gave the OK, but the only *I* statement should come from guys carrying guns jumping out of helicopters. I have the feeling if he would have taken that stance, admitting he was just sitting on his cunt in a bomb proof office 5000 miles away and that he didn't have fcuk all to do with it, giving 100% of the credit to the special ops guys, his public image would be much higher than it currently is.