Osama Bin Laden Dead Thread

Roman

Guest Rob Burgundy

Now here's DUMB FU.CK Obama screwing up another opportunity to prove himself to the American public He should have come out joyful,excited and estatic as the rest of America is to announce that the mother fucker is gone. Instead...he's reading a TelePrompTer trying to take all the credit form this,talking like a stone and trying to position himself for re election. F.UCK YOU OBAMA!

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine being the operators getting the briefing saying "we know where Bin Laden is and you are going to get him." I don't care how much of a professional you are that would still have to send chills down your spine.

I wonder how badass of a military dude you have to be, in order to be on that team that was sent in. Delta Force?

No US casualties - hell yeah.

Now here's DUMB FU.CK Obama screwing up another opportunity to prove himself to the American public He should have come out joyful,excited and estatic as the rest of America is to announce that the mother fucker is gone. Instead...he's reading a TelePrompTer trying to take all the credit form this,talking like a stone and trying to position himself for re election. F.UCK YOU OBAMA!

We all knew that was coming though....

Can you imagine the feeling the dude that pulled that trigger felt?

Yeah... Its called recoil.

I wonder how badass of a military dude you have to be, in order to be on that team that was sent in. Delta Force?

D-Boys. When you absolutely, positively, have to put a bullet in some fuckers brain.

I'm no Obama fan but can you really claim that any sitting President would not have taken some measure of credit for this? I can't believe Bush wouldn't have used similar phrases, or that the next guy wouldn't have.

I think it was Obamas BEST speech EVER.

The details (and photos) will be coming out very soon.

No US casualties - hell yeah.

Nbc just said seals. regardless they are badass.

Guest Rob Burgundy

I wonder if someone in Pakistan who gave the CIA the info where Osama was will be getting the 25 million or 50 million dollar reward that was offered for him.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Osama has only himself to blame. I heard he hit the " check in" button on his Facebook!

I'm no Obama fan but can you really claim that any sitting President would not have taken some measure of credit for this? I can't believe Bush wouldn't have used similar phrases, or that the next guy wouldn't have.

I wanted him to say,"How ya like me now Bush!". Lol

Reports say he was shot at least once in the head by Navy Seals

Im getting info that it was JSOC (Delta/Devgru) and CIA SAD.