Osama Bin Laden Dead Thread

Roman

The speech was delayed because CIA had to notify Bin Laden's Next of Goat.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The book hasn't even been written, but it is a guaranteed best seller. I can't wait to read this story in detail.

So many good young soldiers lost trying to find this piece of shit, RIP to them and thanks to all who serve.

More Breaking news:

Hes still dead.

Good short speech by Obama. Both him and Bush wanted him gone. I would expect same from either, including the results tonight. Not sure if we will find out specific details for some time on how we found out where he was.

Historical significance of May 1st...

May 1, 1945: Hitler's Death Announced.

May 1, 2011: Bin Laden's Death Announced.

DALLAS (BNO NEWS) -- Former U.S. President George W. Bush on early Monday morning released the following statement on the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

"Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done."

DALLAS (BNO NEWS) -- Former U.S. President George W. Bush on early Monday morning released the following statement on the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

"Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done."

HOOO-AH!

I'm no Obama fan but can you really claim that any sitting President would not have taken some measure of credit for this? I can't believe Bush wouldn't have used similar phrases, or that the next guy wouldn't have.

I'm not sure. It was a well delivered speech, but him walking to the podium all alone and leaving the same, along with constantly saying I, I've, we, my and "at my direction" the speech was definitely written to be self serving. But it is a major win for him and its his prerogative to take most of the credit. I just feel other presidents would have spread it around a little more to the intelligence and military communities as well as allied partners.

I wonder if someone in Pakistan who gave the CIA the info where Osama was will be getting the 25 million or 50 million dollar reward that was offered for him.

Odds are extremely high that most or all of that money is already in the account of one or more informants. We didn't get that targeting info without paying for it.

Bracing for human garbage radical Muslim backlash.

Thats no shit guys....

At the beginning of the week DHS made an announcement that we are at the highest terrorist threat since 911.... It made ZERO sense at the time... But now it does... They knew what was about to happen...

Take special precautions... If you work in a large office building or in a major civic center, dont be complacent.... If something doesnt seem right, if the hair on the back of your neck stands up... LEAVE... FAST.... DONT WAIT FOR PERMISSION.

Guest Rob Burgundy

This just in! Osama Bin Laden killed from Lead poisoning! BOOOOOM!

I have to fly on Wednesday, it will be interesting to see how airport security reacts to this news.

rubber_glove_431.jpg

I have to fly on Wednesday, it will be interesting to see how airport security reacts to this news.

I have to fly first thing tomorrow.

Amazing that he was hiding in a fairly large city rather than a remote tribal area.

Going to be VERY interesting to see how he looked when the photos are released.

I have to fly first thing tomorrow.

I'm flying to TX next week. We'll see!

Sure it will be headaches, but white boys won't be bothered so much and for brown people, I say a little headache is worth it to keep people safe from retaliation.

Guest Rob Burgundy

So just to confirm he was killed in a Mansion in a city with a similar name about 20 minutes outside of Islamabad. Not in the city.

Sure it will be headaches, but white boys won't be bothered so much and for brown people, I say a little headache is worth it to keep people safe from retaliation.

Shaving my beard now...