Lost a great friend of mine yesterday...

Teckademics8

I am so sorry to read this. Whate a waste of a life. Remeniscent of my holdup in LA couple of years ago, i was lucky to come out alive.

My condolences to you and his family.

I am so sorry to read this. Whate a waste of a life. Remeniscent of my holdup in LA couple of years ago, i was lucky to come out alive.

My condolences to you and his family.

You should tell everybody that story....

I was reminded of it earlier this week...

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Why would he go meet someone at 10:30 at night?

Because hes an 18 year old kid... And doesnt know any better? Kids that age dont get it... And they havent developed the survival instincts that tell them that something doesnt smell right. Or how to get away from trouble once youre in it....

That fcuking pisses me off.... They should bury these pieces of shit under the jail.

Please guys.... If you buy shit from craigslist, or the penny saver or anything, BE SMART ABOUT IT.... INSIST that the deal go down in a PUBLIC PLACE DURING DAYLIGHT BUSINESS HOURS (I usually insist on a POLICE STATION)... If the other side balks, walk the fcuk away.

:iamwithstupid:

reading that story made me go "WTF?" i don't know what to say....its soooo stupid and dumb that happened...

so sorry to hear of the news...that really sucks so bad that your friend had to go that way which doesn't even make sense on how that can happen.. :eusa_wall:

but its new to me that there is actually death sentence in America? i didn't know they had that...too bad they're 17..one year older and the people don't have to feed these murderers in prison for the next 50years..

:iamwithstupid:

reading that story made me go "WTF?" i don't know what to say....its soooo stupid and dumb that happened...

so sorry to hear of the news...that really sucks so bad that your friend had to go that way which doesn't even make sense on how that can happen.. :eusa_wall:

but its new to me that there is actually death sentence in America? i didn't know they had that...too but they're 17..one year older and the people don't have to feed these murderers in prison for the next 50years..

You can be tried as an adult at 17, and get the death penalty.... RARE...

Regardless, this is not a death penalty case....

He followed an armed person who robbed him, not very smart but I would probably do exactly the same

Im an armed person... And I wouldnt do it.

The dog that chases a car, never thinks about what he'll do if he ever catches it.

I see the story is on the front page of AOL now. Sorry for you and the family and friends. Glad they have the punks who seemed to have pleaded not guilty. Hope all three go down.

I hope those guys get ass raped in jail. Piece of shit scums.

On a side note, if you ever get robbed give them everything and do what they say (don't even consider chasing after like a hero putting the law in your own hands). A friend of mine many years ago refused to give his phone and wallet to these thugs on the streets, instead of losing 600 or so bucks, he a month in hoswiss cheesetal with a broken jaw and countless medical fees (2k+ ).

Jordan's mother, Patricia Dykes, said her son is a straight-A student and should not have been charged so heavily since he did commit a violent crime.

"I don't know why they're trying to put all these charges on him like he's a violent child," Dykes said.

She also apologized to the victim's parents.

"I'm very sorry for any part that my son had in anything," she said. "It was my understanding that he didn't shoot her son or his son, or he didn't rob them. (It was) the other two guys that did this."

Yeah im so sure the kid didn't know his buddies were going to rob someone. This shut is scary though. You never know how stupid some of your kids friends might be.

Jordan's mother, Patricia Dykes, said her son is a straight-A student and should not have been charged so heavily since he did commit a violent crime.

"I don't know why they're trying to put all these charges on him like he's a violent child," Dykes said.

She also apologized to the victim's parents.

"I'm very sorry for any part that my son had in anything," she said. "It was my understanding that he didn't shoot her son or his son, or he didn't rob them. (It was) the other two guys that did this."

Dear Mrs. Dykes,

If your darling son were such a smart young gentleman, he wouldnt have gotten BACK INTO THE VEHICLE AFTER HIS FRIENDS, AS A COMPLETE SURPRISE TO HIM, PULLED A WEAPON AND ROBBED THE VICTIM. If he was the future Rhodes Scholar you make him out to be, he would have said "Shit dude? What the fcuk are you doing?" sat his ass down with the victim and his girlfriend and said "IM SORRY! I HAD NO fcuking IDEA THEY WERE GOING TO DO THAT... I CAN TELL YOU THEIR NAMES AND ADDRESSES, AND SINCE THEY STOLE YOUR CELL PHONE, YOU CAN BORROW MINE TO CALL THE POLICE."

Your future Mensa President didnt do that. He voluntarily jumped back into what we in the legal biz call "The Getaway Car", with a friend he knew was ILLEGALLY in possession of a firearm, and who had just used it to commit a felony Armed Robbery.

In the eyes of the law, that makes him equally culpable as if he had pulled the trigger himself.

Your straight-A student is an accessory to Felony Murder, and armed robbery with a firearms enhancement.

He will be spending the next 15 to life in a maximum security prison.

Unfortunately for the rest of us, he may still be young enough to spawn offspring by the time he gets out, so you can raise another future genius.

We the people of the state of California would like to congratulate you on the bang up job you've done raising young Jordan. If you have any plans of having any more children, I would pay for a tubal ligation to prevent such a societal harm.

Very truly yours,

RomanDad

Dear Mrs. Dykes,

If your darling son were such a smart young gentleman, he wouldnt have gotten BACK INTO THE VEHICLE AFTER HIS FRIENDS, AS A COMPLETE SURPRISE TO HIM, PULLED A WEAPON AND ROBBED THE VICTIM. If he was the future Rhodes Scholar you make him out to be, he would have said "Shit dude? What the fcuk are you doing?" sat his ass down with the victim and his girlfriend and said "IM SORRY! I HAD NO fcuking IDEA THEY WERE GOING TO DO THAT... I CAN TELL YOU THEIR NAMES AND ADDRESSES, AND SINCE THEY STOLE YOUR CELL PHONE, YOU CAN BORROW MINE TO CALL THE POLICE."

Your future Mensa President didnt do that. He voluntarily jumped back into what we in the legal biz call "The Getaway Car", with a friend he knew was ILLEGALLY in possession of a firearm, and who had just used it to commit a felony Armed Robbery.

In the eyes of the law, that makes him equally culpable as if he had pulled the trigger himself.

Your straight-A student is an accessory to Felony Murder, and armed robbery with a firearms enhancement.

Unfortunately for the rest of us, he may still be young enough to spawn offspring by the time he gets out, so you can raise another future genius.

We the people of the state of California would like to congratulate you on the bang up job you've done raising young Jordan. If you have any plans of having any more children, I would pay for a tubal ligation to prevent such a societal harm.

Very truly yours,

RomanDad

Very well said as usual... That needs to be put somewhere where mommy can see it!

Dear Mrs. Dykes,

Very truly yours,

RomanDad

And please enjoy that $200

Thanks everyone, funeral is tomorrow. Not really ready to say goodbye but it has to be done.

They have BEEN caught (didn't read the story did you? ;) )

No I didn't.

But I am glad they got caught.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Human garbage.

I second the request to hear Dads story of getting held up.