LV Eric sold his GTR

I agree... I dont judge people by newspaper articles... Lawsuits and FTC Rulings are another matter entirely. Since those ARE by definition "JUDGEMENTS" with all due process of law as part of the rulings, I consider them, if not factually certain, at the very least to be legally certain, and thats good enough for me.

He was pretty strange on the phone as well

Again... In NOT real life all he wanted to do was impress you too... The problem is... I'm impossible to impress. There is no amount of flash or sizzle that moves me. It never has. I dont give a shit WHAT you do, or WHAT you have... I care about WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF.... And how you BEHAVE. Whats inside. I remember talking to him on the phone for over an hour one time.... And from about 2 minutes in I was already getting the "I made this amount last year" script.... And all I heard was the heavy slur in his voice from the pain meds, and instead of being impressed, I just felt pity for him for the next 60+ minutes.

Ditto.

When it comes to money, he tells you exactly what he is doing.. I hadnt seen him years and ran into him at the 1 mile event a few years ago.. In 10 minutes he told me his business was down, but that he still made 3.5 million so he cant complain..

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to money, he tells you exactly what he is doing.. I hadnt seen him years and ran into him at the 1 mile event a few years ago.. In 10 minutes he told me his business was down, but that he still made 3.5 million so he cant complain..

Welcome back; your last visit was: Apr 24 2009, 10:49 PM

Thats the last time I was here and you have-nots are still counting my $$$, just so you know I still only have 6 Lambos and am ordering 2 LP-700's.

I got more cash than ever, just so you can hate me more, i'll see ya'll in 2 years.

BTW:I dont carry cash in a wallet-there just aint enuff room, LOLOLOL

Thats the last time I was here and you have-nots are still counting my $$$, just so you know I still only have 6 Lambos and am ordering 2 LP-700's.

I got more cash than ever, just so you can hate me more, i'll see ya'll in 2 years.

And in the end...you still couldnt get laid without shelling out a few thousand dollars.. Id rather have half what Ive got and keep my life then to have what you have and live yours.. :icon_thumleft:

There are people here who don't hate.. stick around for those of us.

Eric,

I've known you for a while and honestly I think at heart you're a good guy regardless of how much $$ you have. Honestly people liking you doesn't vary with your bank account balance. If you're still making money and living well then I'm happy for you. But I honestly hope you're healthy and feeling better these days, all $$$ aside.

Hang out and share your stories man, you've owned some great cars and *I* personally would love to hear more about the GTR's, etc.

Did Lambopower get taken over by Luxury4play?

Just speaking for myself here I don't hate on anyone that is successful, I applaud it because it ain't easy. What I do 'hate' is people talking about how much they make and always talking about it when you see/talk to them. If you're really doing good you shouldn't have to talk about it, it should speak for itself :)

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS IS LV ERIC....OH, HOLD ON JUST NOTICED THE $$$ - WHAT HAPPENED ERIC DID YOU FIND THE CAPS LOCK KEY? :thefinger:

Just speaking for myself here I don't hate on anyone that is successful, I applaud it because it ain't easy. What I do 'hate' is people talking about how much they make and always talking about it when you see/talk to them. If you're really doing good you shouldn't have to talk about it, it should speak for itself :)

:iamwithstupid:

^Don't know what your friend does, especially if it is IT and requires a Series 7, but a lot of IT jobs are not easily explained, even when individuals are allowed to explain what they do.

He probably builds clustered compute platforms to analyze trade behaviors. The data he comes in contact with probably requires that he has a series 7.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

very good words.

ciao

Even at the recent run where LV Eric resurfaced at, people said all he did was walk around, still with no shoes, swearing and complaining about everything..

i never wear shoe's, its not my bag. I was not in a good mood at the beginning of the run cause there was air in the fuel line of the blue GTR, got it fixed.

the real drama no one saw, I left the run to drive the car back to the shop and i noticed I didnt have as much power as I should have and it wasnt idelling good. I got on the 101 south I ran it up to about 100-110mph and kept it in 4th gear(it has the short gears in it) I noticed I had less power so I popped it into 5th and slowed down to 80ish. then I had zero power, WTF my balls were in my throat my ring was so tight you couldnt drive a nail in it with a sledge hammer. I'm i n the #1 lane, and cant see shit out of that car-i'm alone so I dont have a spotter to see or stick his arm out the window to make a lane for me. The car was dead, and it dont coast. Its also too heavy for me to push(before the 5 back operations when I was at the gym full time I couldnt push it alone, now i'm very weak). I said a few hail mary's and crossed 4 lanes at a steep angle. Just made the turn-off, ran 2 red lites and coasted into the gas station. It was barely idelling-the battery is FUBR. I started pumping gas into it and after about 3 gallons the rpm's came back and the car sounded fine. phew I was ok.

Of all the things thats happened over the years in cars, that was the scariest one ever, cutting 4 lanes blind, I was going faster than traffic and was aware there was no trucks, I cant hear horns in that car cause its so loud. Now that its over its cool but during the heat of the moment, wow. i hate to drive the GTR's alone for tht exact reason, I asked 4 or 5 guys if they wanted to ride co-pilot with me. Its not like driving anything else, the Countach's are about the best Lambo I can compair to the GTR in terms of "Pain in the ass to drive". The GTR's are much more difficult than Countach's but are similar in the fact almost everything behind you is a blind spot. In the GTR everything behind you is a blind spot, I put a camera in it but its useless and isnt even working anymore.

I dont mind the haters, I like to bust their balls. Its amuseing to me. I cant remember what i did last week-let alone burn up the energy to hate anyone for so long. And for the record. I never went to jail, i closed my business(I wasnt shut down), i kept all the $$ minus taxes, didnt pay any fines except one in 98 to the FTC, I had a annual compliance review for 10 years and never got introuble. If I was running a on going criminal empire they would have RICO'ed my ass and I'd be in jail for 30 years, like a guy i know who was in the same biz as mine(the difference is he had no concumer disclosures and mis represented what he was selling). So lets think about this, Eric has all his $$, closed his biz cause it stopped making $$, didnt pay fines, no lawsuits, and didnt even go to trial let alone jail. Yup I'm a crook that stayed in the same spot for 12 years and didnt get caught. if your stupid enuff to believe that, keep on keeping on.

Dont worry about me, the new biz will never be known to anyone, What I learned from all this is the ave nots hate cause they wish they had so they try and shoot what ever I do full of holes so they dont feel like losers "I'm better than that, and couldnt sleep making $$$ like that"; yet everyone who is a hater would take a Lambo from me f i offered it to them for free. Funny how that works.

I hope the rest of you guys out there who are making $$ are doing well, the economy is gonna get real bad again, real bad. were just in a short warm spell before another crash-mark my words. I was ready for the last one i'm ready for the next crash.

the haters dont plan to fail, they fail to plan,,,,,so off to work they go to trade hours for dollars, hating anyone smarter than them. if they are so smart why aint they rich.

I aint gonna waste my time here because of the losers, I do however miss lots of great ppl on this board and on other car boards as well, i'm not into cars like I was after 5 back operations and a 2 year period where i didnt sit in a Lambo once, my priorities have changed. Yeah i'm gonna grab a LP-700 or 2, because I like them, but not for at least a year let them work the bugs out. Cars and driving just aint my thing anymore, I bought a Drophead Phantom in January it has 400 miles on it. I bought a super something Bentley now thats a nice car i have 4,500 miles on it, i been commuting to Vegas in it. I

take care

eric

i never wear shoe's, its not my bag. I was not in a good mood at the beginning of the run cause there was air in the fuel line of the blue GTR, got it fixed.

the real drama no one saw, I left the run to drive the car back to the shop and i noticed I didnt have as much power as I should have and it wasnt idelling good. I got on the 101 south I ran it up to about 100-110mph and kept it in 4th gear(it has the short gears in it) I noticed I had less power so I popped it into 5th and slowed down to 80ish. then I had zero power, WTF my balls were in my throat my ring was so tight you couldnt drive a nail in it with a sledge hammer. I'm i n the #1 lane, and cant see shit out of that car-i'm alone so I dont have a spotter to see or stick his arm out the window to make a lane for me. The car was dead, and it dont coast. Its also too heavy for me to push(before the 5 back operations when I was at the gym full time I couldnt push it alone, now i'm very weak). I said a few hail mary's and crossed 4 lanes at a steep angle. Just made the turn-off, ran 2 red lites and coasted into the gas station. It was barely idelling-the battery is FUBR. I started pumping gas into it and after about 3 gallons the rpm's came back and the car sounded fine. phew I was ok.

Of all the things thats happened over the years in cars, that was the scariest one ever, cutting 4 lanes blind, I was going faster than traffic and was aware there was no trucks, I cant hear horns in that car cause its so loud. Now that its over its cool but during the heat of the moment, wow. i hate to drive the GTR's alone for tht exact reason, I asked 4 or 5 guys if they wanted to ride co-pilot with me. Its not like driving anything else, the Countach's are about the best Lambo I can compair to the GTR in terms of "Pain in the ass to drive". The GTR's are much more difficult than Countach's but are similar in the fact almost everything behind you is a blind spot. In the GTR everything behind you is a blind spot, I put a camera in it but its useless and isnt even working anymore.

I dont mind the haters, I like to bust their balls. Its amuseing to me. I cant remember what i did last week-let alone burn up the energy to hate anyone for so long. And for the record. I never went to jail, i closed my business(I wasnt shut down), i kept all the $$ minus taxes, didnt pay any fines except one in 98 to the FTC, I had a annual compliance review for 10 years and never got introuble. If I was running a on going criminal empire they would have RICO'ed my ass and I'd be in jail for 30 years, like a guy i know who was in the same biz as mine(the difference is he had no concumer disclosures and mis represented what he was selling). So lets think about this, Eric has all his $$, closed his biz cause it stopped making $$, didnt pay fines, no lawsuits, and didnt even go to trial let alone jail. Yup I'm a crook that stayed in the same spot for 12 years and didnt get caught. if your stupid enuff to believe that, keep on keeping on.

Dont worry about me, the new biz will never be known to anyone, What I learned from all this is the ave nots hate cause they wish they had so they try and shoot what ever I do full of holes so they dont feel like losers "I'm better than that, and couldnt sleep making $$$ like that"; yet everyone who is a hater would take a Lambo from me f i offered it to them for free. Funny how that works.

I hope the rest of you guys out there who are making $$ are doing well, the economy is gonna get real bad again, real bad. were just in a short warm spell before another crash-mark my words. I was ready for the last one i'm ready for the next crash.

the haters dont plan to fail, they fail to plan,,,,,so off to work they go to trade hours for dollars, hating anyone smarter than them. if they are so smart why aint they rich.

I aint gonna waste my time here because of the losers, I do however miss lots of great ppl on this board and on other car boards as well, i'm not into cars like I was after 5 back operations and a 2 year period where i didnt sit in a Lambo once, my priorities have changed. Yeah i'm gonna grab a LP-700 or 2, because I like them, but not for at least a year let them work the bugs out. Cars and driving just aint my thing anymore, I bought a Drophead Phantom in January it has 400 miles on it. I bought a super something Bentley now thats a nice car i have 4,500 miles on it, i been commuting to Vegas in it. I

take care

eric

I think if you made posts along these lines, people would treat you differently rather than posts saying how much money you have..

Sucks about the GTR, its certainly great to look at, but you can tell it is far from a roadcar and should not be treated as such. I know the car has bounced through many dealers and I can imagine things will only get worse with it from little to no use, and then when being used its in the hands of people who dont care. Ive seen the car parked outside the dealer since the 1199 run..

take care

eric

Sad a guy like LV Eric don't stick around.

Lambo Power may have lost many interesting members like this, even they had their flaws.... :eusa_think:

IMHO explaining what you do to someone else ( assuming you are so inclined) can be similiar to describing a relationship. There are several types & levels of relationships. A "lover" can be extremely complicated or involved to explain. The level of detail determines your ability to quickly describe your situation. I do agree however that in most cases a person can simplify the details of what they do. Afterall Bill Gates really does only sell computer hardware & software...doen't he !!!???

I had the Yellow GTR for over 3 years. It was a PAIN in the ASS to drive..but it was fun as hell. It really only shined when I had it on the track, after all that is what it was built for.

I had the same issue with power loss...and learned that when it got low on fuel it ran like crap..I always had to have it at least at the 5 gallon mark to operate correctly. The car, after sitting for over a year, finaly went to the new owner in Japan.

Now my SV-R, thats a car to hae a BLAST on the road with..love that car.

^^ Funniest thing i've seen all week.

I figure that'll be my new avatar at some point. Considering it's an evolution from a child in plaid to an grumpy old man with a giant axe, in plaid.