LV Eric sold his GTR

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took him years to reply to a quote....god knows when he'll reply when he says "later" :lol2:

LOL good point,

i got side tracked sorry.

car inventory:

VW van (not in the pic)

Hummer(in the pic)

S600 Benz (in the pic)

Limo (in the pic)

All the Lambos except the Murci and white Countach I still have.

I added a Bentley Supersport and then sold it. Gave me a backache and used too much gas. I also got a new RR Drophead(I dont need 2 RR's cause i just live in one city). If I get another house somewhere than i'll get a 2nd RR. I kinda should have kept the black one it had 6500 miles on it, i got it new and prolly should have kept it.

I regret selling: the Enzo(because of the $$$ not the car); Lotus (WTF was I thinking) and the Maybach62.

I bought a Aventador brand new, I got it in mid Nov, I have drove it 20 miles. I like it but dont drive much

Oh yeah I got a jetta as well, the TDI. i'm very happy with it.

Off the top of my head thats the car story.

gotta roll,

take car, perhaps one day i'll go to cars and coffee kinda miss that.

take care

eric

LOL good point,

i got side tracked sorry.

car inventory:

VW van (not in the pic)

Hummer(in the pic)

S600 Benz (in the pic)

Limo (in the pic)

All the Lambos except the Murci and white Countach I still have.

I added a Bentley Supersport and then sold it. Gave me a backache and used too much gas. I also got a new RR Drophead(I dont need 2 RR's cause i just live in one city). If I get another house somewhere than i'll get a 2nd RR. I kinda should have kept the black one it had 6500 miles on it, i got it new and prolly should have kept it.

I regret selling: the Enzo(because of the $$$ not the car); Lotus (WTF was I thinking) and the Maybach62.

I bought a Aventador brand new, I got it in mid Nov, I have drove it 20 miles. I like it but dont drive much

Oh yeah I got a jetta as well, the TDI. i'm very happy with it.

Off the top of my head thats the car story.

gotta roll,

take car, perhaps one day i'll go to cars and coffee kinda miss that.

take care

eric

Let me know if you go to C&C with the Jetta. Ill be there.

J/K nice collection.

Eric- Sorry to hear you're still dealing with debilitating back issues..You may have already looked into "Regenokine" therapy (aka- PRP)..But if for some reason you haven't , I highly encourage you do so next time you're in Germany.

Look up Dr Peter Wehlig. Results have been nothing short of miraculous.

Good Luck

J

• 2 months later...

Eric, it is great to see you back. Last time I spoke to you was on FC long ago. I know what you mean about being in constant pain - my ankle is still giving me fits but at least I am not in the wheelchair anymore.

I agree with you not liking snow/ice/cold. I am going to be moving to a place where "snow" is a foreign language and the only ice you get is in your drink!

Cheers!

Wow man! Glad you're back, and feeling better. Keep us posted! Cheers.

Eric- Sorry to hear you're still dealing with debilitating back issues..You may have already looked into "Regenokine" therapy (aka- PRP)..But if for some reason you haven't , I highly encourage you do so next time you're in Germany.

Look up Dr Peter Wehlig. Results have been nothing short of miraculous.

Good Luck

J

Eric,

Enjoyed your posts for years, and I'm happy to hear you're back, and more importantly you're feeling better.

I myself had major back problems for many years (and still do to this day), and as you said, pain has the ability to make everything not matter, sucking out the color of any image, is a good way I like to describe it.

Nothing helped me through the tough times, more than a positive attitude (more than surgery, meds, physical therapy, dieting, swimming, etc..), and gratitude for the blessings we still have, the ability to do what you still can do: walk, see, speak, type , etc..

Life is precious, and waking up with no (or less) pain than the day before is in itself grounds for a celebration.

I have tried the "REGONKINE" transfusion in their US (CA) office (they have a clinic in Santa Monica which I visited, never visited their TX center), I bumped into Kobe in the waiting room last time I was in the clinic a few years ago.

Met with their entire team, including Dr. Renna (who is usually in TX office) & the very pleasant/positive Dr. Wehling (who is usually in zee Deutschland). Dr. Wehling may be considered the father of Regenokine.

Sadly, at least for me, it did nothing, thus I personally do not recommend going through the stem-cell course, its not as invasive as fusion or a spinal cord simulator, but it did absolutely nothing for me.

Reason for sharing this, is to help those seeking help/comfort from back problems, to hear from someone that went through it all, although my results certainly do not rule out it's potential for others, for me it was nothing more than $10K to $15K and 5-10 blood "epidural-type" injections.

No 2 people are alike in anything, even responding to different treatment. Think Tylenol's Vs. Advil's effectiveness between you & your spouse for a headache.

Welcome back, and keep your head up, pain can be a monster, but a monster you can beat, just like every adversity you take it one day at a time !