New forum banner?!

abolfaz

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Friday fun day banners is a great idea... please email your banners to Julian@spe . He will select a banner and post it up for friday through monday. :icon_mrgreen:

You tell me! Just an idea I had.

What if we had a weekly update on Fridays, or a competition for a new banner every Friday and feature the best one voted by members.

What else would you like on Friday fun days?

Just spit balling some ideas:

1. New Banner (already discussed)

2. Post of the week award (just recognition no actual award)

3. Spotlight a member or members car (pics/videos/mods/funny stories about member and their car)

4. Vendor special (for 24/72 hours order X and we will throw in Y...etc)

Any other ideas? I like the idea of making the weekends a bit extra special around here.

Just spit balling some ideas:

1. New Banner (already discussed)

2. Post of the week award (just recognition no actual award)

3. Spotlight a member or members car (pics/videos/mods/funny stories about member and their car)

4. Vendor special (for 24/72 hours order X and we will throw in Y...etc)

Any other ideas? I like the idea of making the weekends a bit extra special around here.

All great ideas!

The vendor special would be cool, but maybe more of a giveaway in tandem with the post of the week. viz. post of the week gets a free hat from sponsor X. or something of the sorts. Good promos for our vendors and will create some brand loyalty.

Friday fun day banners is a great idea... please email your banners to Julian@spe . He will select a banner and post it up for friday through monday. :icon_mrgreen:

What specs do the banners need to be in? size and format please?

All great ideas!

The vendor special would be cool, but maybe more of a giveaway in tandem with the post of the week. viz. post of the week gets a free hat from sponsor X. or something of the sorts. Good promos for our vendors and will create some brand loyalty.

Circle up with the other mods and lets make something happen! It's Thursday so it is almost the weekend baby.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
What specs do the banners need to be in? size and format please?

Banner specs 980 width x 150 height

The lawls just keep rolling in. Love this place.

Been on a lot of forums over the course of time on my interwebz days, and for some reason I always enjoyed LPower because of silly things like this and the community.

Guest Rob Burgundy

I found this new banner extremely easy to fap too and successfully banished the white Russian from the Kremlin!

I found this new banner extremely easy to fap too and successfully banished the white Russian from the Kremlin!

The Ferrari woody enabled you to let off a few rounds of the one eyed pump action yoghurt rifle?

LOLOLOL I haven't been on for awhile and laughed until I cried when I saw the banner and the fapster on the 2nd page.

Lambopower is the best!!!!

It took me few minutes before I even noticed the new banner, and I busted out laughing when I saw it- best website banner ever- I mean where else would you have a fugly wood panel ferrari framed by ice-cream and an asian woman sucking a rainbow unicorn-cock? hahaha