Oh where oh where has Fortis GONE?!?!?!

LyinFapper

Beachbummed..Gil posted recently to clean out his garage but otherwise he's been completely gone.

Dwiggs..still around just not on lp

Tommy Jones..still around just not on lp

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Definitely sucks. 52,000 registered members and about 50 consistent posters. Just when I thought the cement pace of posting couldn't slow anymore..

:iamwithstupid:

Ill start...

LVERIC- Left because BMWRACER out Ballered him...

That's funny. I forgot about that. Over a blackjack bet lol

Did LV Eric really leave because of a incident with Aram? Where´s the thread? Seem to have missed it!

monarchy was sold and eric started mikcire

As soon as we saw bulk lots of his product in the trash discounters (Ross, TJ Maxx, etc) 18 months ago we guessed the party must be over.

These fickle fashion brands are like hot clubs...they hit the scene, make a huge splash, then are gone in the blink of an eye. Hopefully the sale made him a nice chunk of "goodbye" money, love it when owners time it right and make $$$ on the front-end for a few years then bail out before the collapse happens.

As soon as we saw bulk lots of his product in the trash discounters (Ross, TJ Maxx, etc) 18 months ago we guessed the party must be over.

These fickle fashion brands are like hot clubs...they hit the scene, make a huge splash, then are gone in the blink of an eye. Hopefully the sale made him a nice chunk of "goodbye" money, love it when owners time it right and make $$$ on the front-end for a few years then bail out before the collapse happens.

are you talking about monarchy? was that the black Gallardo with the middle exhaust and have a sick house in some TV show or something..

are you talking about monarchy? was that the black Gallardo with the middle exhaust and have a sick house in some TV show or something..

His bodykit was sharp, I didn't care for the front but the rest was actually pretty good. He developed a carbon-fiber driveshaft also I think?

I spoke to Fortis the otherday.. He is telling me how his Lp570 is faster than a 458..

didn't he just instaled some KW'S in the car?

...appart from the fact they offer the option to lower the car, i'm curious to the handling differences between the KW's and a stock LP570...