New Ride

LA_Brit

Upgraded my old 360 Spider to an 11' LP560-4 last month.

The car is an absolute rocket. Picked it up with 180 miles on the clock and have just passed 1000 this week. It's stable at speed, comfortable and it does everything far better than the 360, which was to be expected. I daily drive it and have been having a blast.

Prior to delivery I had the windows tinted and the rims powder coated black. I've got a set of clear sidelights awaiting installation in a couple of weeks, the orange ones are doing my head in!

Spec is:

E-gear

Travel Pack

Full Leather pack I and is it II ?

Q-citura stitching

Lifting Gear

Reverse Cam

Nav

Think that's it.

Some pics:

264970_2204694395734_1198593679_32828684

261660_2204693555713_1198593679_32828678

261910_2204694275731_1198593679_32828683

255150_2204706476036_1198593679_32828763

260565_2204706756043_1198593679_32828764

76190d1311020150-team-speed-pov-picture-

76192d1311020254-team-speed-pov-picture-

75961d1310746018-team-speed-pov-picture-

Grocery Shopping:

9i6445.jpg

Spotted on the road:

Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 -

Josh

Talk about a money post! New car, mods already done and in progress AND for the hat trick proving he DD's it with a grocery run. Congrats on the new car, the upgrade from an F-car and I can't wait to see more pics!

Looks awesome. very practical! Grocery shopping!

The Gallardo is very versatile. The other day, my SUV was boxed in by my wife's car (and she of course took the keys to both vehicles when she took our other car). I had to meet clients for skeet shooting. Didn't think I could fit my shotgun in the Gallardo... but the shelf behind the seat fit it perfectly :)

The Gallardo is very versatile. The other day, my SUV was boxed in by my wife's car (and she of course took the keys to both vehicles when she took our other car). I had to meet clients for skeet shooting. Didn't think I could fit my shotgun in the Gallardo... but the shelf behind the seat fit it perfectly :)

Love to skeet shoot! What is your shotgun of choice when you go?

Love to skeet shoot! What is your shotgun of choice when you go?

Not to go too off topic, but I'm looking for a Beretta Silver Pigeon now. Been using a modified Remington auto, switching to o/u. You?

BTW, I had a bit of gravel off-roading to do to get to the range. The lift helps :)

Not to go too off topic, but I'm looking for a Beretta Silver Pigeon now. Been using a modified Remington auto, switching to o/u. You?

BTW, I had a bit of gravel off-roading to do to get to the range. The lift helps :)

I started a topic since I know a bunch of us shoot.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=57775

Mossberg 500 Tactical. 18.5 in barrel with no choke and the M-4 adjustable stock.

I love the Silver Pigeon, looking for a Gold Pigeon right now or a Ultra Light..

Sorry for going off topic..

Congratz on the car, looks realy nice, drive safe!

Ps. According to many Gallardo owners here, you should have gotten a GTR instead it is 100000x better than any Gallardo....

I love the Silver Pigeon, looking for a Gold Pigeon right now or a Ultra Light..

Sorry for going off topic..

Congratz on the car, looks realy nice, drive safe!

Ps. According to many Gallardo owners here, you should have gotten a GTR instead it is 100000x better than any Gallardo....

There is a used ultralight going for $850 online right now... great condition, I'd snag it except it's too light for clays. Perfect for field, though. Just don't want to shoot too many rounds through it in a day I guess. I've heard it's not built as tough and will butcher your shoulder.