Check that Reventon Roadster

a007apl

I know that girl. She's actually from Rochester. Met her last summer when I was out with a friend for his b-day. She was there with some of the other girls that came to his b-day party. She showed me those exact pics. I think they are on her Facebook too. I wanna say her name is Brittney or brandy.

You'd probably have a good chance of being right with Brittany or Brandy

I know that girl. She's actually from Rochester. Met her last summer when I was out with a friend for his b-day. She was there with some of the other girls that came to his b-day party. She showed me those exact pics. I think they are on her Facebook too. I wanna say her name is Brittney or brandy.

You'd probably have a good chance of being right with Brittany or Brandy

:lol2: That is her, she models on the side and yes she looks that good in person too. Dumb as a box of rocks though. Talking to her was like talking to a wall. As far as the car or the pics being real, I can tell you the pics are real but where and how she ended up getting those shots taken I don't know.

Gake and Fay

Any gayer or faker then putting a lp-560/570 front on a Gallardo? What about a 670 bumper on a Murci? I am not sure why there is such an outcry from the board for a fake (well done) Reventon kit but we celebrate when members upgrade their cars to resemble something else. I think it looks great and would love to see it in person even if I knew it was just an LP with a body kit.

It is not like it is a fiero pretending to be a Lambo.

Any gayer or faker then putting a lp-560/570 front on a Gallardo?

Whoa. Careful buddy lol

It's only gay or fake if you don't do it yourself. Once you do it yourself, then it's cool and stylish.

Whoa. Careful buddy lol

It's only gay or fake if you don't do it yourself. Once you do it yourself, then it's cool and stylish.

My point exactly!

For the record Jpegs Murci Roadster with the SV bits = hot sex.

This has been debated before.

I think its the fact that this is a 1mil plus car - the value of the car makes it LOOK like your budget balling. It may not be but it would certainly look that way. This is also a complete makeover and not a smaller addition. It seems like a replica (even though it has a lambo as it its base.)

Adding a wing or a new bumper to a murci or gallardo is in my book a mod and therefore legit.

So MOD and full on REPLICA are different things.

My point exactly!

For the record Jpegs Murci Roadster with the SV bits = hot sex.

HEY! I resemble that remark... :icon_mrgreen:

Its kind of funny to call doing EXACTLY what Lambo did to an LP640 a "kit". I see your point, but a Reventon is the same car underneath as this car. Minus the really cool guage cluster.....

The parts that Jpegs used were top notch, perhaps on par or slightly better than factory. The parts used on this conversion are of dubious quality plus the conversion isn't accurate or complete as evidenced by the wheels, tail lights, headlights, etc...

Any gayer or faker then putting a lp-560/570 front on a Gallardo? What about a 670 bumper on a Murci? I am not sure why there is such an outcry from the board for a fake (well done) Reventon kit but we celebrate when members upgrade their cars to resemble something else. I think it looks great and would love to see it in person even if I knew it was just an LP with a body kit.

the parts used on the roadster to make it look like a Reventon looks cheaply made! it doesn't even have a logo on the bonnet anymore..and look at the exhaust...if you want to do it right..do it properly..

the difference here is they made a custom kit to throw it onto a lp640 roadster for a full conversion..

PS: the one in my avatar is a real one..lol

It is not like it is a fiero pretending to be a Lambo.

CloseEnough.png