For those of us that used to be into BMX and freestyle...

abolfaz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's so damn good it doesn't even look like hes trying... He makes it look so easy it makes me want to get back on a bike, but I know I would be hugely disappointed when I remember how hard it is to do even the most basic tricks.

He's so damn good it doesn't even look like hes trying... He makes it look so easy it makes me want to get back on a bike...

Right?

Here is the first video I ever saw of his. Unbelievably talented without a doubt.

Another amazing video of his.

Im gonna buy myself a new PK Ripper!

PK Rippers were badass!!! The Quadangle was a work of art... would love to have one of those even today.

Lambo probably got the idea for Celeste from SE :)

PK Rippers were badass!!! The Quadangle was a work of art... would love to have one of those even today.

I actually saw someone cruising around on one the other day... I was in the process of lowering my window to give one of the biggest thumbs up the universe has ever seen, but the guy had ridden past me before I could get the window down :/

He's more of a Trials rider than BMX. Here's Ryan Leech. This dude is one of the best.

But speaking of old school BMX. One day my 1984 Harry Leary Turbo will rise again!!!

turboe.jpg

Im gonna buy myself a new PK Ripper!

SE actually re-released a retro version of the old school looptail in 2009 and 2010. I bought one for like $400, but sold it. I'm only 5'10 and 180 and I still felt WAY too big for it. I wanted an original from the 80's but figured I would crack it the second I sat on it.

pk-ripper-loop-1-1.jpg

That guy is crazy good. When I see a video like that I think to myself how many times has that guy eaten shit on that bike and been in the hospital to get to be that good.

I can do everything he does right up till the 45second mark. I got those skillz nailed.

+1

Please, PLEASE, take pics and videos. I need a good laugh

+1

Insane performance.

SE actually re-released a retro version of the old school looptail in 2009 and 2010. I bought one for like $400, but sold it. I'm only 5'10 and 180 and I still felt WAY too big for it. I wanted an original from the 80's but figured I would crack it the second I sat on it.

pk-ripper-loop-1-1.jpg

Yes! Im going to pick up one of these! Or I might start collecting them..