Comfortable Office Chair??

SV-N-IT

since im in my office 9-12 hours a day and im in my chair 90% of the day. i need something very supportive and comfortable.

does anyone have any good suggestions on name brand and/or websites to visit?

i went to relax the back and they only have a few models to choose from.

thx for the input.

I don't know if the herman miller aeron has yet to be topped.

Or you could be badass and get one of these.

http://www.racechairs.com/category_s/23.htm

or this might be comfortable.

http://www.racechairs.com/Recaro_Sport_p/rec001.htm

I agree with the Herman Miller.....I got a race chair as a gift once........they suck.

Herman Miller is the best. Look at CostCo - sometimes they have some of their lower-end models if you don't wanna shell out 500+ for a chair. But considering how much time your butt spends in it, might as well make it worthwhile.

I have a herman miller aeron at work, and I love it.

Herman millar now makes a new chair, but it is double the price of the aeron.

A friend of mine bought it and said it's not worth paying double over the aeron.

I use an Ekornes Stressless recliner. It's far more comfortable to me than any traditional office chair I've tried. They make an elevator ring for it that lifts it up to a better height and lets it swivel more easily, and having an ottoman under my desk is also fantastic. For what it's worth, my chiropractor says I have none of the problems people usually have from sitting in front of a computer all day, and thinks the chair has a lot to do with that. I spent a lot more than I'd planned to when I bought it, but a decade later it's only just starting to show some signs of wear.

I highly recommend the Herman Miller Aeron chair. Some of them are more adjustable than others, and I recommend the one with the most adjustments.

Since they are used in so many offices, many dealers will often have some that are "pre-owned" which really helps with the price.

Favorite part of my Aeron is the mesh material. My office is always hot (to me at least). The mesh breaths very well. I am assuming everything in Miami is probably AC'd to the max so probably not much of an issue for you.

Not sure how tall you are, but I ordered my HM Aeron with a taller back than standard and love it...

i just bought the HM aeron, thx bros....

Good choice.............I have one in my home office, one at my office and bought 4 more for my employees that are sitting and working at their computers all day. Had them now for 3 or 4 years. I can't sit in anything else as I'm in my chair working 70 to 80% of time as well.

Has anyone tried a kneeling chair? I know my posture at work sucks and I think this would help. We had HM chairs at my previous job and I did like them but I think id still end up slouching

Has anyone tried a kneeling chair? I know my posture at work sucks and I think this would help. We had HM chairs at my previous job and I did like them but I think id still end up slouching

I was thinking of getting one to move back and forth in...since I have a bad back.

I was thinking of getting one to move back and forth in...since I have a bad back.

Im going to get one and try it out. You can get one for like $75I trims Sam's Club. I was going to try just standing but finding ways to get my computer to a reasonable height at work would be a pain in the ass. I did see a yogachair thing but it was a few hundred. May also try one of those balance balls