In this company, the Aventador

Allan-Herbie

I think it looks good. I wish these retarded photographers would stop shooting it with a wide angle lens up close -- every car looks odd like that. Line the damn thing up in the same position as the other ones!

I think it looks good. I wish these retarded photographers would stop shooting it with a wide angle lens up close -- every car looks odd like that. Line the damn thing up in the same position as the other ones!

I can't stand when photos are taken sideways simply for the sake of being "edgy." Adds nothing to the composition and actually makes the shot look retarded.

Seriously wtf is this

IMG_4535.jpg

I think the only disappponting is the Murcielago: LP700 is a modern outrageous Countach, the Murci not at all.

This is just my own opinion, of course, but you Allan should admit that LP700 is a very good looking car, or, at least, that almost everybody like it very much.

And this was a thing that did not happen with the Murcielago when it was released.

Fantastic pictures, thanks for posting.

ciao

Whilst I agree in that company it is lacking it is up against other cars which were not the first gen of their production, they got honed and tweaked whereas this is the aventador's first outing.

Also none of the other cars were subjected to imposed design rules inflicted by various governments around the world. pedestrian safety and other crash damage rules really fcuk up design these days.

I can't stand when photos are taken sideways simply for the sake of being "edgy." Adds nothing to the composition and actually makes the shot look retarded.

Seriously wtf is this

They were hanging off the side of a cliff. Not tilted. The cars just have that much static grip!

Its :

Countach

Diablo

Murci

Gallardo Super Trofeo whatever this new Gallardo is...

Aventador

yep

as for the look, countach is still king and it is amazing how a superclean diablo (6.0) still has presence while does not looking old our outdated

I think the only disappponting is the Murcielago: LP700 is a modern outrageous Countach, the Murci not at all.

This is just my own opinion, of course, but you Allan should admit that LP700 is a very good looking car, or, at least, that almost everybody like it very much.

And this was a thing that did not happen with the Murcielago when it was released.

Fantastic pictures, thanks for posting.

ciao

Honestly, I along with everyone I know... Deuce, Turboalex, Kaneoo etc are not at all impressed with the way the Aventador looks.. And the interior is boring as hell. Its a nice car, but none of us are jumping up and down saying OMG its a must have..

The Aventador is an incredible looking car, its that lifeless, disgusting refrigerator white that makes the car look plain.

It obscures most of the car's lines (ex. the hood creases) which really make the car 10x sexier.

Put one of these next to those old Lambos and tell me it doesn't stand out

6140553381_3a3a811d23_b.jpg

Guest Dereiter
The Aventador is an incredible looking car, its that lifeless, disgusting refrigerator white that makes the car look plain.

It obscures most of the car's lines (ex. the hood creases) which really make the car 10x sexier.

Put one of these next to those old Lambos and tell me it doesn't stand out

6140553381_3a3a811d23_b.jpg

It is made by photoshop.

To be honest i love Murcie SV and am finding this car one of the best cars among supercars.

With all those new cars ending up as disappointments visually, I'm really satisfied with the Aventador's looks.

@Dereiter, when is your Aventador supposed to be delivered? can't wait to see some proper photos of a yellow one (and any other color other than white, black or orange for that matter).

Guest Dereiter
@Dereiter, when is your Aventador supposed to be delivered? can't wait to see some proper photos of a yellow one (and any other color other than white, black or orange for that matter).

As far as I know late October or early November.

Is the owner of the countach a member here as well? Like someone said before the Yellow 6.0 just posted a month or so ago about buying that car and i believe thats Trax's SV.

Is the owner of the countach a member here as well? Like someone said before the Yellow 6.0 just posted a month or so ago about buying that car and i believe thats Trax's SV.

the owner of the Countach is Harry Metcalfe, founder of the EVO magazine.