Michael Bisping v. Jason Miller

Jon Jones v. Lyoto Machida

Frank Mir v. Big Nog - Atleast I hope so

Tito Ortiz v. Little Nog

Brock Lesnar v. Alistair Overeem

Nate Diaz v. Donald Cerrone

Jon Fitch v. Johny Hendricks

Predictions, ladies?

I thought it was a Mexican wrestling promo at first.

Looks like it would be a good fight no?

Should be entertaining. Bisping isn't well liked and Mayhem is a full-on mouthpiece. He's almost as funny as Sonnen.

Can't wait to see Bisping get his face punched in, again.

Go Mayhem!

TUF fights should be good, too.

This month we've got:

Michael Bisping v. Jason Miller

Jon Jones v. Lyoto Machida

Frank Mir v. Big Nog

Tito Ortiz v. Little Nog

Brock Lesnar v. Alistair Overeem

Nate Diaz v. Donald Cerrone

Jon Fitch v. Johny Hendricks

Predictions, ladies?

Bisping - unfortunately...too many tools for Mayhem (although, Mayhem is hilarious)

JJ - Machida is fast and hits from all kinds of angles, but JJ is just too long and too strong

Mir - Big Nog will put on a better showing then the first fight, but I think Mir is just a bad match up for him

Lil'Nog - Too many tools for Tito

Alistair - Brock doesn't like to get hit......so this is a REALLY bad matchup for him

Cerrone - He is on a tear and is a good sized LW. Plus, I hate the Diaz brothers

Fitch - He's a machine. Too big and will grind out another decision

I'm hoping for a Mayhem win too. That said Bisping has decent hands and I don't see Miller winning a stand-up. Bisping can stuff the takedowns too, so here's to Miller landing a Hendersonesque haymaker out of nowhere then busting out some locking and popping.

I'm not sure how good Bisping's submission defense is, but it better be good otherwise he is going to be subbed.

Jason Miller over The Cunt

Jon Jones over Machida

Frank Mir over Big Nog

Tito Ortiz over Little Nog

Brock Lesnar KILLS Overeem

Donald Cerrone over Diaz, probably Fight of the Night

Jon Fitch over Hendricks

Lesnar kills Overeem? That's pretty bold. I would have to disagree there. Cain showed what happened when a little pressure is put on him. I expect Overeem will win in similar fashion. BTW check out the weigh-ins for another classy Bisping moment.

Lesnar kills Overeem? That's pretty bold. I would have to disagree there. Cain showed what happened when a little pressure is put on him. I expect Overeem will win in similar fashion. BTW check out the weigh-ins for another classy Bisping moment.

For anyone that watched... Bisping did eventually make weight.

Sorry, but Cain showed what happens when an overhand right drops you to your knees and a scary talented Brazilian hammer-fists you senseless.

There's another level of "good" in the UFC, something no other pool of talent and skill can match. Lesnar is stronger, faster, more athletic, and has fought better opponents, Overeem is gonna get run over.

I love Mayhem though, so no need to hate Bisping, but he does make it very easy.

:icon_mrgreen:

I wonder what the payout would be on a "No Contest" finish between Overeem and Lesner?

I can see "Ubereem" throwing a knee while Lesner shoots in for a single or double leg. DQ via knee to the head of a grounded opponent is an outcome that wouldn't surprise me.

Overeem could be... distracted.

He's having problems with his management over royalties. He left Vegas to train with Xtreme Couture, and now he's flown back to Holland to deal with his mother's cancer. All that shit has to be distracting. I still see him winning though :icon_mrgreen:

I am now training for Lesnar in Holland. I flew back about a week ago. I don't want to go too deep into personal matters, but what happened was my mother is recovering from cancer and needs my support. She needs me in Holland over the next couple of weeks and I came back for her.

What I can say is that going back to Holland to be with my mother won't be a distraction; it is actually stopping me from getting distracted. If I stayed in Las Vegas for this camp I would be constantly worried about her and my focus would have been compromised. Now I can train 100 percent, and know she's just across town.

Overeem looks scary man. He is a big boy that looks fast and as if he can really throw a punch. I am not a huge Brock fan so watching him fall would not make me upset.

I just hope that Mayhem puts his fist right through the back of Bisping's head and then has opportunity to pull a Hendo move on him on the ground. I do not like that guy.

Credit where it's due - Bisping's comments about him needing work were classy and realistic.

Miller looked awful. The layoff maybe was too long? Need more than 1 round in the gas tank to be competitive with anyone.

Miller looked like shit

Fixed!

Neither Bisping nor Miller looked great, but as Porter says, you need more endurance than that!! He was shot after one round. And I'd say he won the first round by getting Bisping down and landing more punches standing up. Whatever...

And how about Diego nearly breaking Bermudez' arm. Damn.

I thought the Dodson fight was stopped a bit early - I don't think Herb Dean saw that Dodson's punches weren't really hitting Dillashaw (although he was probably going to lose anyway).

Fixed!

Neither Bisping nor Miller looked great, but as Porter says, you need more endurance than that!! He was shot after one round. And I'd say he won the first round by getting Bisping down and landing more punches standing up. Whatever...

And how about Diego nearly breaking Bermudez' arm. Damn.

I thought the Dodson fight was stopped a bit early - I don't think Herb Dean saw that Dodson's punches weren't really hitting Dillashaw (although he was probably going to lose anyway).

Agree with everything. Bermudez really had it going for him, just reckless I guess.