UFC DISCUSSION NWS!

porter

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can Someone give details about what happen ??

FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!

" he looked weak "

" rusty"

The UFC has been feeding Bisping handpicked opponents for years; he's the UK lodestar you know. Whenever things have not gone as planned (Evans, Silva, Henderson), the UFC has been quick to supply him with cans and Bisping has been quick to say yes.

Same program on Saturday, nothing new. The twist was that Mayhem was moderately entertaining, moderately likeable. Commence title shot talk :rolleyes:

Here's the Countdown to 140 in two parts. It's good. Explains Jones' odd spider impression at the beginning of Jones v. Rampage, also shows his new Bentley, and gives some background on both Machida and Jones' training leading up to the bout. Additional footage on the other bouts as well.

Jesus. Machida was at +450 underdog. That's insane. It's still at +375ish depending on the site. How can you pass that up?

Jesus. Machida was at +450 underdog. That's insane. It's still at +375ish depending on the site. How can you pass that up?

He's so unorthodox, I think he could actually be the one who beats Bones, him and Rashad.

He's so unorthodox, I think he could actually be the one who beats Bones, him and Rashad.

Machida is good, definitely. How could he be +450 underdog against anyone? LHW division is deep. We haven't seen anyone with greater than 1 title defense since Liddell had 4 in a row before getting his marbles scrambled. First it was the Machida era, then the Rua era, now it's the Jones era lol. In this game everyone is one punch away from losing the strap.

In other news we've got a good lineup on Fox in January:

UFOX_600X350_JPG_large.jpg

Jones - stud. Rua, Rampage, Machida... impressive. Good stuff.

Mir - that was disturbing.

Tito - please stop. You're done.

Jones - stud. Rua, Rampage, Machida... impressive. Good stuff.

Mir - that was disturbing.

Tito - please stop. You're done.

:iamwithstupid:

Except that I thought Jones had a little more trouble with Machida than everyone thought he would..He couldn't hit him for the first 2 minutes, and Machida landed some solid blows that shook Jones a bit.

Maybe Jones was looking past this fight, but he still looked good.

And Mir - OOOOOOooooo!!!! He was so close to being done, and Nog should have just kept pounding him when he was on top...Herb was close to calling the fight, but then he went to mount him, and that's when the shit hit the fan.

I wonder what the actual injury was - Shoulder popped out, or broken parts?

I think Mir said it right, these things happen when you have big strong guys going for submissions.

Man, what a resume Bones is compiling? Machida looked like his former self in the first round, he looked awesome, I started rooting for him. Then, he got a little too close and got caught, I didn't even see the left from Bones; I thought Machida actually caught him.

Biggest test of his career though, and now, I just don't think Rashad will have anything for him.

:iamwithstupid:

Except that I thought Jones had a little more trouble with Machida than everyone thought he would..He couldn't hit him for the first 2 minutes, and Machida landed some solid blows that shook Jones a bit.

Agreed. Was good to see Jones has a chin... that was the question mark IMO and he passed. We've got Rashad and Hendo then who? Phil Davis? These are the toughest guys in the world and Bones is making them look like total chumps.

I hope that he dents the side of Rashaad's head in. I am not a fan of that guy. Jones is a machine.