aventador @ underground racing

paulfromtulsa

Lol

RSAevents dude

Keep your knowledge to yourself !!!

I'm sure UR doesn't need your awesome / extended/ smart brain about the Aventador

Just go home cya in 5 years !

Keep that up and it will be five years before you can post.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slobusa - if Jim Henson reports he has a muppet missing then we have your contact details and we will forward them on in case he needs a stand in.

Everyone else - let's draw a line under it now, if you wished to apologise to RSAEvents then by all means do so but let's not draw this thread into a sister fcuk session and instead get it on track and focus on what underground can do.

It is not going to be a roll in roll out easy tweak job (especially with 30 Ecus to tweak) but then they, underground will know this.

Hopefully RS is going to stick about and chime in with some other threads.

Hopefully RS is going to stick about and chime in with some other threads.

:iamwithstupid:

We need to get back to being a little more lambopower, a little less 4chan in here......

Really guys? That's great if he's somebody of "importance" but a guy with no post comes and says that a tuner who has constantly building quality products in a ridiculously fast manner and that people are constantly coming here to attack doesn't have the know with all to turn out a product in a year and I say something about and it's going to come back to bite me? I had obviously spoken too soon so I kept my mouth shut after he made his rebuttal.

So sorry about offending you all.

And sorry for speaking too soon RSAevents.

Sent a pm with an apology as well for being rude and speaking too soon and being critical.

Class act, Rob. :icon_thumleft:

Hopefully RSA sticks around.

Class act, Rob. :icon_thumleft:

Hopefully RSA sticks around.

Well Soup and Rsa were right, I was being immature. I had no idea who he was and thought I was defending a tuner who was just being attacked. But i obviously made a mistake and it also appears that I'm becoming a burden on other members so I think a break from this board will improve my attitude and make it a more enjoyable place for others trying to enjoy themselves.

Rob slowly put down the crack pipe and snap out of it! Your not going anywhere

exactly, stop being a drama queen

hope RSAevents shares some more info, i dont wanna keep the stock exhaust on my aventador for long

I sent him a PM as well though I don't agree with the way his first post was stated, im guessing it didn't come off as he intended. Its understandable to be leery of minimal post counts Rob so don't feel bad. We both atoned for it :)

Well Soup and Rsa were right, I was being immature. I had no idea who he was and thought I was defending a tuner who was just being attacked. But i obviously made a mistake and it also appears that I'm becoming a burden on other members so I think a break from this board will improve my attitude and make it a more enjoyable place for others trying to enjoy themselves.

a burden? Come on man, get real. Youre fine. Shit happens. No reason to inflict physical harm upon yourself by dealing with the withdrawel symptoms of LP....

Since my email was blowing up with replies to this post, as well as PMs I felt I should join the ranks of Rob and Chop in being a grown up and acknowledge the good...

Thank you all for the apologies, it is understandable to jump first on these forums with the amount of BS that can be thrown about here on the forums...

I suppose I am partially to blame, as I forget that I am only seen by my past history here, and without disclosing who I am, it would be difficult to believe what is said.

Thank you also t those that took the time to check my references, and back me. I really appreciate it.

I will do my best to provide as much info as I am allowed, and try and dispel the rumors that fly around.

UGR has a monumental task ahead of them, but if ther eis anyone that can pull it off, it will be them.

I plan to support the team there as best I can, and look forward to seeing (and maybe playing with) the fruits of their labor.

thanks again to everyone here, I am very sorry to have caused the drama.

Since my email was blowing up with replies to this post, as well as PMs I felt I should join the ranks of Rob and Chop in being a grown up and acknowledge the good...

Thank you all for the apologies, it is understandable to jump first on these forums with the amount of BS that can be thrown about here on the forums...

I suppose I am partially to blame, as I forget that I am only seen by my past history here, and without disclosing who I am, it would be difficult to believe what is said.

Thank you also t those that took the time to check my references, and back me. I really appreciate it.

I will do my best to provide as much info as I am allowed, and try and dispel the rumors that fly around.

UGR has a monumental task ahead of them, but if ther eis anyone that can pull it off, it will be them.

I plan to support the team there as best I can, and look forward to seeing (and maybe playing with) the fruits of their labor.

thanks again to everyone here, I am very sorry to have caused the drama.

I know all of us would love to have your knowledge on the forum. I'm glad everyone stepped up and apologized. It says a lot about everyone that is involved in this community.

UGR of course will quicly achieve to install two turbos on the LP700 and will find a trick for sensors and ECU: the room will be probably find removing the enormous stock exhaust.

I only does not uderstand why put turbos on a 700 hp car, but i'm not american so i cannot appreciate so much as an american drag races.

But it will be a monster with 1500+ WHP :icon_super:

ciao

Rsa

Not sure how much you can respond on this but we have mentioned it a number of times that massive exhaust.

Why so big and bulky.

In a world whereby car packaging needs to be minimal, light, socially and Eco friendly why the bulky exhaust?

I see no other v12s with such a cumbersome component

Maybe we could get some questions together and a corporate tech might be able to provide a response in a formal q&a manner on this and other products lambo produce.

As a final comment concerning this, let this be a lesson.

Many interesting members has been lost like this through the years.

We need MORE friendliness and LESS aggressiveness on LAMBO POWER :icon_thumleft:

LP is popular for what it is not what it should be. I like people with opinions - good or bad - and enjoy a little arrogance. So mystery man came on with some condescending comments and big surprise our guys gave it back to him in spades. Both parties worked it out. They're all big boys - they can handle it.

That said... be careful in crucifying anyone too quickly. LP is what it is because of its LOYAL members that contribute day after day. We're always going to have people coming and going and they are welcome especially if they have unique content to provide however the ones that built this community are the ones that are here everyday.

LP is popular for what it is not what it should be. I like people with opinions - good or bad - and enjoy a little arrogance. So mystery man came on with some condescending comments and big surprise our guys gave it back to him in spades. Both parties worked it out. They're all big boys - they can handle it.

That said... be careful in crucifying anyone too quickly. LP is what it is because of its LOYAL members that contribute day after day. We're always going to have people coming and going and they are welcome especially if they have unique content to provide however the ones that built this community are the ones that are here everyday.

:iamwithstupid: Porter you are 100% right.

And Rob we got your back!

:iamwithstupid: Porter you are 100% right.

And Rob we got your back!

We do??? I am about to ban him for really stupid posts on this thread.

Rsa

Not sure how much you can respond on this but we have mentioned it a number of times that massive exhaust.

Why so big and bulky.

In a world whereby car packaging needs to be minimal, light, socially and Eco friendly why the bulky exhaust?

I see no other v12s with such a cumbersome component

Maybe we could get some questions together and a corporate tech might be able to provide a response in a formal q&a manner on this and other products lambo produce.

Understand what govt regulations worldwide a manufacturer is up against when building a vehicle.

For whatever reason, the exhaust used works for what they need it to, Almost all OEM exhausts are too restrictive, heavy, and meant to work across a variety of situations.

You have to have an exhaust that works across all RPM ranges. If you watch the torque curves on an aftermarket exhaust, the HP or or TQ figures are usually higher than OEM, but most will drop in certain areas on the curve.

Its a balance of compromise, and they have to do the best they can.

We do??? I am about to ban him for really stupid posts on this thread.

I made one brash post. I apologized for it.He apologized for the confusion. We made nice.

Are you looking to continue this further? Im not quite sure why you would undermine Porter, and other members publicly and if you had an issue not discuss it with me? We can talk about it if you think Captain chaos,Porter and other members reprimanding me weren't enough. I already said that I was being immature and I said " I obviously made a mistake and it also appears that I'm becoming a burden on other members so I think a break from this board will improve my attitude and make it a more enjoyable place for others trying to enjoy themselves. "

What would please you?