Has anyone been watching "Breaking Bad" this season?

abolfaz

did anyone else find that this week's episode was a little pissweak?

i think its the first episode in 5 seasons that didnt have me on the edge of my seat. i would have thought with only a handful of episodes left it would go to non stop intensity by now.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have thought with only a handful of episodes left it would go to non stop intensity by now.

Me too. I think the last couple episodes have been a little flat compared to the rest of the show. Perhaps this is the calm before the (M-60) storm?

WOW.

That hurt like it was my own money. I was ready to cry till the troops showed up, BITCH! I hope they pound the shit out if that snitch ass punk.

That hurt like it was my own money. I was ready to cry till the troops showed up, BITCH! I hope they pound the shit out if that snitch ass punk.

He gets whatever comes his way now. Sniffling in the car like a lil bitch!

last night was intense!

TV is going to be boring when this show ends. I can't imagine what will come around to fill the gap.

^ Would have been smart.

I think Hank and Gomie die and Jesse escapes. The way Hank ended his phone call with Marie saying "it may be a while before I'm bakc home" and "I love you" just seem like it's setting up for his death. Not to mention the gun fire raining down on him.

The marksmanship displayed was laughably unrealistic. Six rifles at twenty yards, plus a shotgun and a couple pistols? About 200 rounds and nobody gets hit...Sure, that makes sense. Not to mention the fact that Gomie and Hank were locked in their sites when they opened fire. Yeah, Hank pops up from behind the truck twice and unloads while being shot at...nothing. Dissapointing ending to a great episode. Still a great ending from a dramatic perspective.

^ Would have been smart.

I think Hank and Gomie die and Jesse escapes. The way Hank ended his phone call with Marie saying "it may be a while before I'm bakc home" and "I love you" just seem like it's setting up for his death. Not to mention the gun fire raining down on him.

Way too easy, I give the writers more credit than that.

just to echo the sentiment's above.

OMG!!! that was epic.

i think that hank and Gomie get smoked, Jessie make's a break for it. Then at the end Walt will have found out about Jessie's location and rain down some M60 action at the end.

I agree about the shootout. Not to mention Hank is laying on the back seat and their are bullet holes going into the back doors of the SUV he is in. They would have ripped him to shreds in there. While the idea was cool, the shitty shooting was way too unrealistic.

Yeah that's something I was thinking about too. They want him to cook...they don't want to kill him. You think they'd be a little more careful.

I think Hank and Gomie die, Walter and Jesse get taken by Todd's uncle and forced to cook. Walt and Jesse escape and split ways. Walt keeps the M60 to protect himself from Todd's uncles little clan. Now he's constantly running.

Yeah that's something I was thinking about too. They want him to cook...they don't want to kill him. You think they'd be a little more careful.

I think Hank and Gomie die, Walter and Jesse get taken by Todd's uncle and forced to cook. Walt and Jesse escape and split ways. Walt keeps the M60 to protect himself from Todd's uncles little clan. Now he's constantly running.

I think Walt has to die, no way the series ends without him going out like Pacino.

I just got caught up last night.... I was ready to punch the TV because I hate when they end like that and that I have to wait a week to see what happens. On another note, it was Fn'n awesome and well written as always. I agree that Hank and Gomie die and Walt and Jessie live through it.... But I'm going with both die in the very end. Either way, there's a lot of show to cram into only two more episodes. Worst thing that can happen is that it ends like Sopranos and leaves all saying WTF!

I think Walt has to die, no way the series ends without him going out like Pacino.

We shall see! It's going to be interesting to see how they bridge the gap from now all the way to where he has the M60. Lots of time to cover...

We shall see! It's going to be interesting to see how they bridge the gap from now all the way to where he has the M60. Lots of time to cover...

Based on the hair growth, it's at least four months.

I knew the reinforcements were still coming. It was so obvious.

Gomez is a goner. Hank gets wounded and left but won't die, they take Jessie and Walt. The more cooks the better.