Has anyone been watching "Breaking Bad" this season?

abolfaz

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the first thirty minutes, wtf happened?

*Spoiler alert for anyone reading and doesnt want to know what happened this episode*

The show starts showing hank laying against the car with a bullet hole in his leg.

His partner is dead on the ground.

Hank sees his shotgun and starts crawling towards it.

Todd's uncle walks up to hank and is about to shoot him. Walt pleads for him to stop and says he's family.

Todd's uncle still wants to shoot Hank and hank refuses to beg for his life.

Walt tells Todd's uncle he has 80 million buried out here and he'll exchange it for letting hank walk away,and he tells Hank he has to tell these men it's over and he wont pursue them.

Hank says "Walt you're the smartest man I've ever met and you're stupid enough you can't see he made up his mind 10 minutes ago"

Todd's uncle shoots Hank in the head.

They dig up the 80 million. He tells his guys to load one barrel into Walts Chrysler.

Walt sees Jesse hiding under his car and tells Todd's uncle he still owes him.

Before Jesse is shot Todd stops his uncle and says Jesse may have told the DEA some things about them and says they should find out what he said before killing him.

They take Jesse,Walt leaves in his car and doesn't get far before it stalls because a bullet hole drained the gas tank.

He pushes his barrel of money through the desert until he reaches a old native Americans house and hank buys his truck from him and loads up the barrel in the back.

Was that close to where you tuned in?

spoiler alert:

So basically now Walt is on a mission to get the rest of his money back and then if he succeeds he will live in exile and support his family secretly. The threats against his wife were mainly for the police to hear him cut all bonds for the future so any help she receives of the 8 million would be usable without suspicion.

spoiler alert:

So basically now Hank is on a mission to get the rest of his money back and then if he succeeds he will live in exile and support his family secretly. The threats against his wife were mainly for the police to hear him cut all bonds for the future so any help she receives of the 8 million would be usable without suspicion.

Umm...Hank's dead, dude. :icon_mrgreen:

The episode's title sums it all up so well.

I met a traveller from an antique land

Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,

Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,

And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:

And on the pedestal these words appear:

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare

The lone and level sands stretch far away.

-Ozymandias

Quite possibly the BEST hour of television EVER. Walter Jr. has had the worst day of his life that is fact....just WOW

Unreal. I was on the edge of my seat.... sweating like a pig going to slaughter! And Marie... don't get me started on that meddler! Last week I thought Skyler was going to figure that Walt could not handle his business and would order a hit on them all but this week, HOLY HELL!

I had a hard time sleeping and woke up thinking about that episode. Unbelievably good.

Same here. Marie needs to go down hard :fsniper:

Bryan Cranston's finest moment as Walt was the phone call where he took all the heat for everything by making Skyler a victim and not accomplice as well as taking the heat for Hank's murder. His face while attempting to sound vicious conveyed the sacrifice he was making as well as the penance. This showed there was still some good in him even while all else was gone.

The season could pretty much end with last night's episode, what else is there to show...

True...but ricin + machine gun = I CANNOT WAIT

Breaking Bad remains my favorite show of all time. GOOD GOD what an episode.

I hate Marie. She annoys the crap out of me. Is it bad that I'm happy that she suffers in the episode?

I hate Marie. She annoys the crap out of me. Is it bad that I'm happy that she suffers in the episode?

:iamwithstupid:

I am revising my prediction

Ricin used on the drug dudes along with the machine gun to free Jesse. Off the wall but who else has Walter got a reason to use the ricin on, I mean there is what 60million reasons to.

Ricin used on the drug dudes along with the machine gun to free Jesse. Off the wall but who else has Walter got a reason to use the ricin on, I mean there is what 60million reasons to.

This.

I hate that bitch and fcuking hate purple! Wtf with the purple!?!?

I think the ricin is for Walt. If he's going out, he's going out his own way.

I think the ricin is for Walt. If he's going out, he's going out his own way.

This

He mails a letter with the new money location to Skyler, then he's taking the ricin himself and then alling the DEA and going scarface with the M60 at the hangar on Todd's uncle and the crew (including Jesse). He get's caught and dies after confessing so Hank get's the credit.

Marie buys a purple shirt

The End