My Aventador hits the road

Leadfoot

Got back from Chicago today, picked the car up and went on a drive with another Aventador (matte white), a few other Lambos, and an SLR. I'll have to get the pics from the drive, but in the meantime, here are some basic shots of the car...

IMG_1558.JPGIMG_1609.JPGIMG_1562.JPGIMG_1656.JPGIMG_1622.JPG[attac

hment=86282:IMG_1620.JPG]IMG_1559.JPGIMG_1560.JPGCIMG1969.JPGCIMG1970.JPGCIMG1971.JPG

IMG_1620.JPG

CIMG1972.JPG

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haaawt, been wondering what alcantara interior looked like. I didn't know full contrast stitching was available with bicolore sportiva, looks very nice.

That is how.. love the combo... congrats!!! Hope to see you at Stampede next year!

Thanks guys! Drove the car for about 100 mi yesterday. Love it. On secondary roads it does ride firmer than I remember in the test drive--more like my 570SL. I don't mind it because I am completely used to it from the SL's, but others might find it firm at first. Car is insanely fast but docile enough to cruise in traffic--we did hwy and city driving yesterday. The response to the car from the general public is amazing.