Justin Timberlake: Not a douche.

Roman

I started to like him since he started doing SNL. He doesn't take himself too seriously.

I don't think he's the first star to do this though. Mila Kunis went to the ball when invited.

I always gain a little more respect for any celebrity that does things that are not about their image like:

Justin Tiberlake doing the Bounce music video parity.

Brad pitt dressed up like a gorilla in Jackass.

Richard Branson sitting on the shitter in cribs.

Awesome for him for sure.

On a related note, this thread title would make a great title if Justin wants to publish a biography.

Ya know..I HATED this guy for years. But he really seems like a guy that is down to earth. His skits on SNL are seriously funny, and he definatly knows his place. I remeber he played the SARS festival here in Toronto, with bands like AC/DC, ATHERAX etc..he knew it would be a disaster, but did it anyway. He got bottles, tomatos, and all sorts of other stuff, throwen at him. The point is he came and performed. He knew what was going to happen from the start but gave it his all anyway. My hat is off to him.

I started to like him since he started doing SNL. He doesn't take himself too seriously.

I don't think he's the first star to do this though. Mila Kunis went to the ball when invited.

It was JT who brought the invite to mila kunis' attention and encouranged her to go while they were on live TV at a movie premier.

They were promoting Friends With Benefits when Mila got invited to the ball. Justin encouraged her to go so she accepted, then his invitation was posted on YouTube and he accepted. Justin went, Mila bailed, is my understanding.

They were promoting Friends With Benefits when Mila got invited to the ball. Justin encouraged her to go so she accepted, then his invitation was posted on YouTube and he accepted. Justin went, Mila bailed, is my understanding.

Mila got invited to a different one. Hers is next week according to the article i read about it yesterday.

Mila got invited to a different one. Hers is next week according to the article i read about it yesterday.

I just read that too. She changed her mind. Good for her...

Ya know..I HATED this guy for years. But he really seems like a guy that is down to earth. His skits on SNL are seriously funny, and he definatly knows his place. I remeber he played the SARS festival here in Toronto, with bands like AC/DC, ATHERAX etc..he knew it would be a disaster, but did it anyway. He got bottles, tomatos, and all sorts of other stuff, throwen at him. The point is he came and performed. He knew what was going to happen from the start but gave it his all anyway. My hat is off to him.

Who takes tomatoes to a rock festival?

And yes I want to see Kunis's Kunis.

What kind of person goes to a rock festival that is in Canada and takes their own tomatoes to make bloody marys?

Porter.