Black Friday bitches

topcabron

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends and I always make a tradition of going out on Black Friday, drinking (bloody mary's and vodka/OJ for me this year) and just having fun. It's a good time taking in the insanity and maybe picking up a few deals.

But then you lose a lot of the ambiance

So far i bought 2 guitar pedals and rocksmith...online or bust...not anything worth braving the masses....but if anyone sees a good price on a green force fx lightsaber let me know.

So far i bought 2 guitar pedals and rocksmith...online or bust...not anything worth braving the masses....but if anyone sees a good price on a green force fx lightsaber let me know.

I will keep my eyes open

I'd rather get dental work that play a part in that fabricated mass hysteria consumer shopping fuckathon camping out chasing dollar deals. lulz, eat your heart out.

My friends and I always make a tradition of going out on Black Friday, drinking (bloody mary's and vodka/OJ for me this year) and just having fun. It's a good time taking in the insanity and maybe picking up a few deals.

Drunk shopping. Sounds dangerous, but fun.

I was going to go wait in line cause I wanted that LG 55" LED for $898 (was listed in a couple black friday ads). So I searched around online for a while on thursday and found the same tv on ebay brand new for $799 shipped! Saved myself $150 after factoring in the taxes I saved. So no shopping for me tonight. I will however be doing some online shopping between now and Monday night for presents.

Just got home from visiting with family...on my way, I passed a giant Super Wal-Mart plaza PACKED with cars. Literally lining up in the surrounding access roads to get in. I wouldn't go anywhere near that to save a few bucks.

I enjoyed MJ's section on the "waste time to save money" mindset in his book. I think he summed it up nicely.

Not enough money in the world or a deal good enough anywhere to get me out and wadding through the crowds of human filth.

Well, if I don't make it back, I have been trampled to death.

Maybe it's different in scottsdale

Well, if I don't make it back, I have been trampled to death.

Maybe it's different in scottsdale

Jason, I'm in Scottsdale right now too. I'm just too drunk to go anywhere, so I have the laptop. I just bought another damn guitar pedal.

Not enough money in the world or a deal good enough anywhere to get me out and wadding through the crowds of human filth.

Not even if a free Aventador was given to the first one in line?

Not even if a free Aventador was given to the first one in line?

It end up going to someone who had been camping out in a tent since Monday..

Sweaty unshowered pits all over the leather. [shudders uuuuh]

Gotta say I'm with Rob on this one. No desire to go swim in the pool of crap for a few good deals. I've been doing my shopping online now for the past few years.