Ending the year off right

Mondi

After months of searching I found "the perfect car." '06 Rosso Andromeda 6-Speed, black leather interior with red-stitching, navi w/back up camera, clear bonnet, with only 5600 miles. Car arrived on Thursday. It's my first exotic and has honestly surpassed all my expectations, I absolutely love this car! After a day of complete bliss and an ear to ear smile I sent it in to Lambo of Bev Hills for a complete service for a clean sleight and peace of mind as I plan on spending a lot of time behind the wheel.

I want to give a quick shout out to George @ JP Logistics for getting the car to LA from NY in only 4 days when everyone else quoted me 3 weeks. I highly recommend them.

For now here are a few low quality iPhone pics. I'll post better ones after I'm done modifying the car.

Gallardo4.jpg

Gallardo3.jpg

Dang man!

Huge congrats!!

Your 2012 is gonna much more interesting now!

The red is beautiful!!!!

Thanks for the nice words fellas.

Nath4N - As far as mods. I have a fabspeed 70mm system with cat delete pipes laying around that I'm going to put on sometime next week, 570 front bumper, SL sideskirts, SL rear wing, powder coat the wheels gloss black, red calipers, black roof, and some miscellaneous CF interior pieces.

Prior to taking delivery I had driven an '05 and felt it needed more power so I had plans of TT'ing whatever G I bought. But after driving this '06 I feel it's fast enough (big improvement over the '05) so I'm contemplating whether I want to TT it or not. So for now the TT plans are on hold but we'll see how I feel a few months down the road. I'm sure I'll be bored by then :lol2:

Mako - I have nothing against the previous owner, he's a great guy. But as far as advertising the car IMO he didn't do a good job. Only put up 2 pics, no interior shots, didn't mention anything about a navigation etc. But not a second goes by without me being thankful for his mistakes lol cause I ended up with what's in my eyes the perfect Gallardo.

LamboGator - Thanks man. The wheels look similar to the ADVs but they're actually the Rennen Modular Monolights.

very nice. red isn't that common on lamb's post diablo and i think its a GREAT colour on them. enjoy it and drive it lots...and post lots of pics as things progress.

Nath4N - As far as mods. I have a fabspeed 70mm system with cat delete pipes laying around that I'm going to put on sometime next week, 570 front bumper, SL sideskirts, SL rear wing, powder coat the wheels gloss black, red calipers, black roof, and some miscellaneous CF interior pieces.

You are doing it right, great taste :icon_thumleft:

It's going to look similar to the new G SuperTrofeo Stradale when done.

Car looks Great!!! The 570 bumper will look great on your car and I am glad I was able to help you out!!

Congrats and best of luck with it!!

Joe