If you're gonna get pulled over in a TT Gallardo......

2thDr

I didn't know those shoes were made of lead :icon_mrgreen:

You have a hangup over my yellow shoes lol. Get over it, i have gold ones now. Will post them on youtube. :icon_mrgreen:

You have a hangup over my yellow shoes lol. Get over it, i have gold ones now. Will post them on youtube. :icon_mrgreen:

YES!!!! :eusa_dance: :lol2:

In Toronto, for whatever reason, cops seem to really get upset over the lack of a front plate. The last 2 that stopped me treated it as a personal insult to their authority and it got really nasty with one of them,unbelievable. To make matters worse, it was around the corner from my house and the turkey waited for me every morning for a week. No life.

They're gay about that in Ohio; hence why I keep all my plates PA with no front plate.

In Toronto, for whatever reason, cops seem to really get upset over the lack of a front plate. The last 2 that stopped me treated it as a personal insult to their authority and it got really nasty with one of them,unbelievable. To make matters worse, it was around the corner from my house and the turkey waited for me every morning for a week. No life.

My latest encounter was not ticket related, but I was on the way to a Miami Heat game 2 weeks ago. There is a street that is a direct shot to the stadium as I park underground at the stadium when I go. The street I am on also shares traffic with the port of Miami, so it is VERY busy.

So I am stuck on this one street for 45 minutes and the game has already started. I finally make it up to the light, and the cop gives me the signal to stop-which I do.

There is a another turn lane that goes into the stadium on my left, and I am looking directly at the stadium. I wait 4 light changes while he allows everyone from the other side of the light to go through the intersection including blocking traffic in the middle of the intersection. I am getting p!ssed off. People are honking behind me, and a lady 3 cars back runs through the light, I stick my hand out to point at the cop to stop her, and he must have taken it as a personal attack. So I wait one more light change and he is across the street. I stick my hands up to signal if it is ok to go. He looks at me, but does nothing. There is just enough space for me to cross the street, and not block traffic. I finally get through the light.

I have my windows down as it is a nice night. He walks up and says in a condescending tone "I didn't signal you to cross the street." I said very calmly. Sir-I did not see your hand up to stop traffic, so I presumed it was ok for me to go." He says "Look I know you are in a rush to get to the game, but you are now breaking the law by crossing the street without my signal as you are now improperly in a lane." I was not. I said sir-I was waiting at that light for 45 minutes while you were letting all the traffic in from the other side, and I am now late for the game. He yells-"Well you must know how to do my job better than I do I guess" I said yes sir I do-and drove off.

Fcuking pr!ck minimum wage meter maid City of Miami Cop. He looked like he wanted to write me a ticket too.

Probably jealous seeing a young guy in a BMW with his hot wife going to a Heat game, and he can't afford the police discount at Dunkin Donuts.

Probably jealous seeing a young guy in a BMW with his hot wife going to a Heat game, and he can't afford the police discount at Dunkin Donuts.

You had to show him your L 4 P tattoo bro, he would have let you go. LOL

Cali cops are waaaay better.....just needed one CHP to pull over 3 gallardos, 1 458 and 1 gtr :icon_mrgreen:

387828_778924911088_1711931_37820138_208553754_n.jpg

:icon_mrgreen:

One morning I was driving to my office early maybe around 5:30am in my Gallardo on the 10 freeway doing about 100mph. Not paying attention and all of a sudden a CHP cruiser is next to me. Cop gives me the the thumbs up and takes off....

That seems awfully cheap

It is. Texas is awesome. $300 is the maximum speeding fine in Texas. I could have been going 175 mph and the fine still would have been $300.

Also, they told me that they don't take you to jail for speeding, even at that fast. If you are doing something else besides speeding however, like racing, or driving recklessly, or if you have a crappy attitude, they will find a reason to take you in.

One morning I was driving to my office early maybe around 5:30am in my Gallardo on the 10 freeway doing about 100mph. Not paying attention and all of a sudden a CHP cruiser is next to me. Cop gives me the the thumbs up and takes off....

LUCKY.... but awesome story!

LUCKY.... but awesome story!

It is awesome and when it happens, tough to believe and digest. I had an instance where i was driving the speed limit and miding my own business when an OPP cruiser came up behind me really fast, pull side by side and the officer rolled his window down and told me to follow him as he wanted to see and hear the car running at full song.

I was taken aback and asked him if he was setting me up. He says : trust me and just get behind, we are going to have a blast. Just don't get ahead of me.

He turned on his flashing lights, turns on the sirens and takes off full blast.

I say what the fcuk, these things never happen to me, so i proceed to follow him going up through the gears full throttle. So know, i am following him at about 140 m/hr right up his bumper and it looks like his cruiser is maxed out. After about 30 miles of driving, he hand signals me to pull up nest to him, rolls down his window and tells me to go beserk and take the car up to top speed as i am safe for the next 50 miles or so as he checked with his buddies and the road ahead is clear.

Doesn't get any better than this.

It is awesome and when it happens, tough to believe and digest. I had an instance where i was driving the speed limit and miding my own business when an OPP cruiser came up behind me really fast, pull side by side and the officer rolled his window down and told me to follow him as he wanted to see and hear the car running at full song.

I was taken aback and asked him if he was setting me up. He says : trust me and just get behind, we are going to have a blast. Just don't get ahead of me.

I say what the fcuk, these things never happen to me, so i proceed to follow him going up through the gears full throttle. So know, i am following him at about 140 m/hr right up his bumper and it looks like his cruiser is maxed out. After about 30 miles of driving, he hand signals me to pull up nest to him, rolls down his window and tells me to go beserk and take the car up to top speed as i am safe for the next 50 miles or so as he checked with his buddies and the road ahead is clear.

:shock: :shock:

Where the hell were you for that one?

:lol2: but coming from him it has to be true

He once treated me like a royal douche but I have no reason to not trust him, Aram is cool :icon_thumleft:

Now reply in my new thread, it is time brother!

Great story.

I was half asleep at the time, it took a few seconds for it to even register what just happened. But as all things in life it evens up....about a year later driving back from Palm Springs again in the morning on the 10, I was pulled over for doing 80 mph (everybody was doing 80mph) almost in the exact same spot on the opposite side of the freeway. I asked the cop why he picked me, he said he hadn't ticketed a Lamborghini yet. Apparently he had some sort of automotive checklist of vehicles he was working through.