First Cars?

OVI

Pontiac LeMans, super slow....

That's an ugly car..great color. My dad had the previous gen in England. Forest green Vauxhall Astra Estate, truly an awful car. His previous car was a 76 Gold Vauxhall Chevette 2 door hatchback, another terrible rust bucket.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 92' Dodge Stealth RT/TT Black/Black 140k mi fresh paint and perfect interior. Burned up a ton of clutches launching it, and finally spun a rod bearing. Had to sell it after that, still miss that car.

post-22957-1326950783_thumb.jpg

A 92' Dodge Stealth RT/TT Black/Black 140k mi fresh paint and perfect interior. Burned up a ton of clutches launching it, and finally spun a rod bearing. Had to sell it after that, still miss that

my second car was a 94 3000 gt VR-4 that I bought in 2002. Ended up selling it in 2009 for the same price I bought it for (rare color). Awesome vehicle at that age, but man were those things assembled like shit. Rattled like none other.

In 2002 I got an Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 as a graduation present from my parents. I was ecstatic to say the least!!! I loved that car and still remember it fondly. I should have kept it around.

Not my car, but mine was identical.

post-9370-1326954157.jpg

First new car, VW Jetta GLI that I stayed in my family till just a few months ago. It hadn't been driven for nearly ten years, I'd managed to keep it around with the hopes that I'd end up restoring it at some point till I finally gave up on it and decided to give it to one of my friends.

Ballin.

Here is a photo of my first own car. It is a 1964 Buick Electra 225. It was almost in show condition Photo from when I bought it. I used it as a daily for some years. Had a 1960 Beetle before it, but it sold before I completed the resto. Have searched up the Electa again, and the owner is really old;)

BuickElectra225_1964.jpg

2004 Acura EL (what I currently drive).

I took it from Dad when I bought him a new car in 2009. Before that, I was just using my sister's car for school since she didn't need it at the time.

If we're talking about papers and whatnot, then the Audi I have coming in.

That a LOT of trunk space!

Here is a photo of my first own car. It is a 1964 Buick Electra 225. It was almost in show condition Photo from when I bought it. I used it as a daily for some years. Had a 1960 Beetle before it, but it sold before I completed the resto. Have searched up the Electa again, and the owner is really old;)

Best business deal your friend ever got you into! Hook, line, and sinker!

:iamwithstupid:

Hmmmmm....

I know Mike has an emotional attachment to this car.

So he will give it to me. Ill spend $7000 on a restoration. Sell it back to him for $20,000.

:lol2: :lol2:

mine was a 5,000 mile old 1997 Chevy Tahoe-Black on Black leather (similar to the one pictured).

Was pimpin for a first car.

Then had 2 Expeditions

-1 Eddie Bauer

-1 XLT

Then had a 2001 BMW 3 series

Then had a pos 1995 honda civic 4 door. (crashed)

No AC, NO power steering, rough motor mounts, cut springs (from previous owner) which rode horrendously, and had a Viper Alarm in spanish. I once accedentially drove over the only alarm key I had. I then had to push start it every time I wanted to drive as the alarm would wear out the battery when I opened the door with the key. I had an integra LS motor in it with mods+a 75 shot of nitrous. Ended up blowing the motor. Then fixed the motor and 2 weeks later got into a car accident. I rear ended someone at 5mph, and lo and behold the genious that I bought the car from thought that the car did not need a bumper support because it weighed 40-50 pounds, so the accident ruined the whole front end of the car/frame.

Then had a 2000 EBP Civic SI in college (stolen)

Had every mod in the book in this one, and all of it I did myself this time. Integra GSR motor (after I blew the original motor myself), Spoon exhaust, mugen headers, intake, larger intake manifold, clutch, flywheel, etc, etc, etc, etc. Had ALL MB Quart top end mids and highs in it, with a JL Audio 12" sub, and Alpine amps/Alpine head unit-was about $3500 in stereo equipment alone. Front seats were black leather S2000 seats worth roughly $2500. Car was stolen in front of my house (I had just put a new motor in it a few weeks before, and had the car on Valet mode still-Had a Clifford Blackjax alarm)

Then had a 2005 Acura TL (crashed)

Now have a 2007 BMW 335I

post-679-1326986466_thumb.jpg

img_4281.jpg

1980 civic wagon. Mine had a roof rack. Dubbed the 'silver bullet'. Roof rack was good for holding on while doing teen wolf style car surfing, wagon was good for hauling too many people and later kegs.

My dad loved that car and wanted to keep it forever but when he moved he couldn't take it so he sold it for 200 dollars.

In 2002 I got an Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 as a graduation present from my parents. I was ecstatic to say the least!!! I loved that car and still remember it fondly. I should have kept it around.

Not my car, but mine was identical.

ubber cool...had two 166 loved them :icon_thumleft:

Assman - Thats awesome. Gotta see pics of you car surfin a civic haha.

Smurf - My buddy had a toyota truck like yours and said it was the most fun. Those trucks apparently bring the fun out.

D.Wiggs - hahaha that is the pimp mobile for sure haha. Man i remember those 3 spoks wheels from back in the day. They were the big thing haha.

ubber cool...had two 166 loved them :icon_thumleft:

I sure loved mine, I put 70k km in 2 years on it :). I can't seem to stay away from them, I had a 159 2.4 jtd as my daily driver a few years back too. I'm anxiously waiting for its replacement.

D.Wiggs - hahaha that is the pimp mobile for sure haha. Man i remember those 3 spoks wheels from back in the day. They were the big thing haha.

:lol2:! :icon_thumleft:

And all the times I have met you David I swore you were white.... :eusa_dance:

Common mistake. :icon_mrgreen:

hondasi.jpg

I worked at a movie theater (serving popcorn) for 2 years to afford this bad boy. Spent every last dime on it. I was the coolest kid at my high school for a little while. I parked in the way back of the parking lot and walked past everyone else fighting for the close spots. Those were the good old days. The kid I sold it to riced it out.