Roman's Ghost story

Roman

fcuk yeah he is, that was the first thing that caught my attention. That fucker is giving me the eye. :eek3dance:

:iamwithstupid:

Nibbles is haunting from the grave!

Reminds me of the movie, pet cemetery :o

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fcuk yeah he is, that was the first thing that caught my attention. That fucker is giving me the eye. :eek3dance:

He's flying to your house next :icon_mrgreen:

Yupp, hust the zombie look in the cats eyes tells me there is something wrong with that plack!

You need a young priest and an old priest!!

Yikes, kitty autographed the plaque with paws dipped in blood, that's what should be what is freak'n you out. I CAN HAZ BLOOD PAWS.

Yikes, kitty autographed the plaque with paws dipped in blood, that's what should be what is freak'n you out. I CAN HAZ BLOOD PAWS.

:lol2:

Hey Erik I believe found your stray cat.

Can you please tell me who you sold the damn piano to? This thing is really starting to freak me out.

Romandad2.jpg

WOW.

leather looks like a clean hard pull broke it, Strap is not stretched, OR distended from the weight and wind. ( This not a "time" based failure)

You can see upper left from the break, where its "U" shaped from hanging from the nail.

Looks like the pulling load originated from the bottom left corner ( as it sits in the pics) pulling down and left.

Head of the nail may have pinched and cut the leather clean, under the pulling load.

Aerospace teaches ya stuff : shit happens. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Erik no need to worry yourself anymore about the piano as CATZ HAZ TURNTABLE NOW!

Hahaha that was one of the best.

Check out these puppies:

So.... Im pretty fcuking convinced the house is totally fcuking haunted.

I went over there yesterday.... I went in, went to the bathroom, then heard a noise coming from the kitchen.... Like water draining down a drain... So I went into the kitchen and the dishwasher was draining.... Repeatedly.... It would Drain, turn off and then drain Again... I hit the off button, but it didnt work.... So I opened the door- The universal "OFF switch" for a dishwasher.... And yeah... It stopped, but it then started BEEPING, every couple of seconds... If I closed it, it would stop beeping but go back to the draining thing... Nothing too haunted about that.... I figured I had a fucked up dishwasher... It then occurred to me that my my wife and I were last over there last Saturday. (Im the ONLY person with a key to the house).

While I was working in the garage, I had her do the dishes that have been sitting in the dishwasher for the last two months. She put some soap in it, and figured out how to turn it on, and went back to working on other stuff.

I thought "fcuk!!! Has this thing been running and draining every few seconds for 5 days? The electric and water bill will be fcuking HUGE!!!! WORSE it could have flooded the house, or the motor could have burned out and burnt the fcuking house down!!!"

So I decided I would leave the door open, and let it beep.

When my wife got there the first thing she did was come out to the garage where I was working on more stuff... "I cant get the dishwasher to stop beeping." "Yeah, I opened it... when I got here it was running... And it was draining every few seconds."

"Thats not possible... We turned it off before we left on Saturday..." I said "The button must be broken..." She said "No... Dont you remember? We opened the door before we left..."

Then it hit me...

When we were there on Saturday, the Dishwasher had just finished the rinse cycle before we left, but it hadnt finished drying yet. And we didnt want to leave it on with us not planning to be there for a few days.... So we opened the door, which turned it off.... I remember with vivid detail the PLUME of steam rising out of the machine as she opened the door. Which we LEFT OPEN, as I made the statement "We'll just let them air dry.... They'll be fine."

So who the fcuk closed the dishwasher door after we left, the way it was when I found it?

So we're those dishes still in the machine or they weren't in it anymore when you found it doing the rinse cycle?

Pretty sure they were in there.... A ghost that empties the dishwasher? Might be some benefit there.

RD, I know you've said that you're the only one with a key, however is there any chance that a neighbour might have a spare key as well and came in one day to see if everything was OK?

Or did your aunt have a regular cleaner that came in once a month or something?

As far as the dishwasher problem which could be a serious problem (a running dishwasher while your gone). Go to your electrical panel and turn the breaker off until you get it fixed or replaced.

You do not want that thing running and keeping the door open is not the best solution as the appliance still has power. Kill the power too it ASAP.

As far as your ghost cat you are totally on your own their, maybe cat nip?

On second thought forget it.

The last thing you need is a stoned, possessed, ghost cat roaming about the house while you are gone.

RD, I know you've said that you're the only one with a key, however is there any chance that a neighbour might have a spare key as well and came in one day to see if everything was OK?

Or did your aunt have a regular cleaner that came in once a month or something?

I changed the locks the day she died. I only had ONE key made. I have it.

Was the door to the dishwasher fully open when you originally left to let the steam out....or was it partially open? If partially open, maybe once the dishwasher cooled down, the door eased backed to closed. Kind of an expand/contract deal due to temp change.

If it was fully open, maybe the ghost who used to play the piano you sold is playing tricks on you.

Was the door to the dishwasher fully open when you originally left to let the steam out....or was it partially open? If partially open, maybe once the dishwasher cooled down, the door eased backed to closed. Kind of an expand/contract deal due to temp change.

If it was fully open, maybe the ghost who used to play the piano you sold is playing tricks on you.

Wide open.

First off - worst LP thread of all time to go through at 1 am before I go to bed.

I am a firm believer that mortal man has almost no concept or holding on what is going on in our little universe. Despite the little science we have discoverd so far of course. Most things like this we can find reasonable explanations for and I always doubt myself before all possible routes of investigation are exhausted. There are however those things which never quite make sense or fit the equations that we know how to solve. They are "paranormal."

I have no doubt that you have had some sort of paranormal activity take place. I've experienced a deal of it myself and usually don't talk about it, but I will share this. My neighbor across the street will not house sit anymore. The Beatles started playing throughout the house once while he was over by himself. He has not turned on any speakers or radios and all alarm clocks were turned off. There was no source to the music - it just played from within the house. Those are his words, but I'm just glad my poltergeist has good taste in music.

If you want to talk more or ask about experiences PM me.

Creeps me out ~.~ why dont you try the one in the paranormal activity-put some recording cameras all over the house and observe it..maybe you'll be able to figure out how this happens. I believe in paranormal but I always put aside it and think first of few facts I can dealt with.

• 1 year later...

Here is the haunted cat plaque story. I forgot the thing did a turn in mid fcuking air...

BTW.... After I took this down, we had a professional estate sale.... They came through LIKE VULTURES for three days.... They bought damned near everything in the place...

Tchotchkes were very popular...

Guess what one of the few things that didnt sell was?

My wife picked it up after the sale (big cat fan) and said, "Oh. Hey. Look at this... This is cute, lets keep it."

"Thats the fcuking haunted cat plaque." Grabbed it and threw it in the trash.

BTW... We were in that place a LOT after that getting it ready for sale.... Nothing else ever happened.

BTW... We were in that place a LOT after that getting it ready for sale.... Nothing else ever happened.

How fcuking freaked are you going to be if in 10 years you're going through some old boxes in your attic and find that plaque? :lol2:

I'd shit my pants and kill it with high explosives.

Here is the haunted cat plaque story. I forgot the thing did a turn in mid fcuking air...

What brought this up? Holy F'd up story!!!!