VBOXKING's Verde Ithaca Aventador thread

VBUGKING

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VENI VIDI VENI

I came, I saw,I came.

Haha, we also did another photo shoot the other day, which came out way better than the ones at my house (because I took those). Some more video to come too.

Haha, we also did another photo shoot the other day, which came out way better than the ones at my house (because I took those). Some more video to come too.

The last photo on the video looked pretty amazing. Cant wait to see the rest of them. Hows the reaction from the public on the road and when you've been parked in the car etc. been? Rock star status?

The last photo on the video looked pretty amazing. Cant wait to see the rest of them. Hows the reaction from the public on the road and when you've been parked in the car etc. been? Rock star status?

Totally rediculous, I cant take the car anywhere without getting mobbed. I pretty much drive it around and then back home, and dont park it anywhere else for the most part lol.

Totally rediculous, I cant take the car anywhere without getting mobbed. I pretty much drive it around and then back home, and dont park it anywhere else for the most part lol.

:lol2: :lol2:

Reminds me of the "First world problems lady"

post-60315-1331590851.jpg

i get the same exact thing with CGT, but you probably get it worse.

i literally have to drive with the windows up.

i get the same exact thing with CGT, but you probably get it worse.

i literally have to drive with the windows up.

Just wave with the LED bandana outside the window, problem solved :icon_thumleft:

Aaron, I really liked the Aventador and in verde I really really loved it but after seeing that vid it is FUGLY :icon_mrgreen: Sorta :icon_mrgreen:

I. Need. One. BADLY.

Just wave with the LED bandana outside the window, problem solved :icon_thumleft:

Aaron, I really liked the Aventador and in verde I really really loved it but after seeing that vid it is FUGLY :icon_mrgreen: Sorta :icon_mrgreen:

I. Need. One. BADLY.

DRINK more and you may find yourself with one! ha

I. Need. One. BADLY.

lols...someone's been drinking again...

Car looks fantastic. Car is certainly growing on me. Do you have stock exhaust or are you going to modify it?

Thanks, exhaust is stock and I will likely leave it that way.

Amazing car, hope you are enjoying it, sorry to hear the public attention is too much, take some time and hit some mountain roads with your loved one, thats how I would enjoy it most (far from people)

DRINK more and you may find yourself with one! ha

I can totally see myself do this, only problem would be, it would be my new house as well :eusa_dance:

Dont encourage him! :)

:icon_mrgreen:

Thanks, exhaust is stock and I will likely leave it that way.

Leave it, sounds awesome! If there is a chance to make the valves stay open all the time, do it! :icon_thumleft:

Here are some pictures from the cars and coffee yesterday. We had a pretty good turn out, 458, couple 599s, 599 GTO, Carrera GT, VI Diablo, SLS, other Lambos and Ferraris, etc. I didnt take these photos, but there are some good ones.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49430905%40N0...57629505215975/

Nice turnout and good pictures. Aventador looks great!

The Gurads Red 993 Turbo is my old car!

I can totally see myself do this, only problem would be, it would be my new house as well :eusa_dance:

:icon_mrgreen:

Rather than home alone, I'd take homeless with an Aventador and Megan by my side any day :icon_mrgreen:

Here are some pictures from the cars and coffee yesterday. We had a pretty good turn out, 458, couple 599s, 599 GTO, Carrera GT, VI Diablo, SLS, other Lambos and Ferraris, etc. I didnt take these photos, but there are some good ones.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49430905%40N0...57629505215975/

SWEET looking cars but do you have any pics of anyone drinking coffee?

I am kinda let down by the event name. False advertising.

SWEET looking cars but do you have any pics of anyone drinking coffee?

I am kinda let down by the event name. False advertising.

I know what you mean, I showed up carrying this and got nothing but strange looks.

big_mug.jpg

For such a dramatic exterior the interior is a big letdown.

Car screams for some carbon.

:iamwithstupid: 100%

I think a call or e-mail to www.macarbon.com is in order

Guest Dereiter
No problem, thanks! Here is a short video of the car from the last cars and coffee. Thanks Tanner.

Nice video. I like the color combination of the wheels and VI exterior.