How Tall is Too Tall For the Aventador?

HannibalACP82

I know I saw a bunch of threads where people were asking about headroom in the Aventador. We know Kareem, excuse me Aaron can fit in his but here is picture proof. My best friend Matt is 6'5'' and he fit very comfortably in the passenger seat and felt like he would have no problem driving a long distance that way.

As for the driver's side he felt a bit cramped trying to get in and around the steering wheel but felt like leg and head room was more than ample.

post-24965-1329617686_thumb.jpg

:icon_thumleft:

One of my brother in laws is 6'8 and 300lbs, and he was able to ride in and drive my Murci. He wasnt all that comfortable, but the Aventador has more room in it too. When he comes to visit, Ill have him get in it and see how well he fits. If my other 2 brother in laws come over too, that will be the real test as they are even taller!

haven't driven an Aventador but sat in a couple and feel like there's def more room than the gallardo, and I'm 6'5".

Haha, my friend's dad is 6'8 and it was funny watching him try to get in the Diablo. I'm curious to know though, since taller people seem to fit well in the Aventador is it geared more for taller people. What do the shorter guys think?

One of my brother in laws is 6'8 and 300lbs, and he was able to ride in and drive my Murci. He wasnt all that comfortable, but the Aventador has more room in it too. When he comes to visit, Ill have him get in it and see how well he fits. If my other 2 brother in laws come over too, that will be the real test as they are even taller!

What the hell they putting in the water down there!?!???!??

Interesting because watching Top Gear's Italy thing with the Aventador you could see when Clarkson was wearing a helmet it was wedged against the the roof lining.

The pube hair head fool is (according to Wiki) 6 foot 5.

Interesting because watching Top Gear's Italy thing with the Aventador you could see when Clarkson was wearing a helmet it was wedged against the the roof lining.

The pube hair head fool is (according to Wiki) 6 foot 5.

Top Gear doesn't always represent cars completely accurately. His seating position may not have been optimized for him for that segment or it could have been done for comedic effect. I think I could wear a helmet inside one without touching the roof. At least not as much as Clarkson was!

I am 6'5" and fit well enough in the cars. I have a longer torso so headroom is a bigger issue for me than legroom. There is definitely more room than a Gallardo. Clarkson said once, "I can fit in anything that I want to." That is a good way to put it. I am motivated to fit into my Gallardo so I do it every day. I actually find the Murcielago to be the most comfortable of any of the cars. I can recline the seat and bend my knees more and really get a comfortable driving position.

I am 7'4" and I found I had ample room. My legs are extremely long and my head is enormous, and I found it to be quite comfortable.

Sorry guys, I just measured. I am actually 7'5" but my head isn't enormous. It is medium sized like a typical spaghetti squash.

What do the shorter guys think?

I'm 5'4" and it was very comfortable. Obviously plenty of room for the helmet too. Didn't feel too big - was easily adjusted for my height/inseam.

Wow! I'm just under 6'3" and found the Murcielago cramped. I could drive it, but had to tuck my ass under so that I had really bad/uncomfortable posture.

I'm 6ft7.5 , crucial is the ratio of legs/arms. Ive got long legs.

Gallardo Superleggera, no chance, even if my life depended on it i think

Diablo 6.0 , never will i be able to drive it

Murcie 580hp, only with bear feet

LP640, much better, had a whole wkend, no problem at all

LP670, like with the low mid-console of the lp640, no problem with the legs, but due to the fixed back carbonfibre seats, its a smidge more cramped. didn't stop me though :D

Aventador, due to its very high mid console, i found it much more difficult to find place for my knees, and was more of a hinderance constantly touching the steering wheel. Also found less headroom, which is peculiar, as you would think the brand new car would be made more spacious, for rich germans?