My best Video EVER!!!

Im sitting at California Chicken Kitchen getting my chicken on.. when half the restaurant busts out laughing.. I turn to see this.. It is funny to see how the general population takes comfort in seeing the misery of another who obviously better off than they are..

Im sitting at California Chicken Kitchen getting my chicken on.. when half the restaurant busts out laughing.. I turn to see this.. It is funny to see how the general population takes comfort in seeing the misery of another who obviously better off than they are..

yea.. never understood that..

well , did you put the chicken down and go help him? lol

yea.. never understood that..

well , did you put the chicken down and go help him? lol

Hello no.. I picked up my flip camera and recorded him!

QUOTE (Allan-Herbie @ Mar 3 2012, 03:29 PM)

yea.. never understood that.. well , did you put the chicken down and go help him? lol

A simple case of sour grapes. Just remember losers are losers because they're losers!!!

It is funny to see how the general population takes comfort in seeing the misery of another who obviously better off than they are..

So says the guy who records it, then posts it on YouTube and Lambopower hahaha.

I don't think they're laughing at the misery of someone better off than they are. I think they are laughing at the fact that the guy's 200K car broke down whereas they've never had to push their Honda. I don't think the average person would understand that exotic cars are just cars too. My grandma would be screaming up a storm if she paid 200K for something that 'broke' and her 1997 Cadillac with 180K miles has never skipped a beat.

So says the guy who records it, then posts it on YouTube and Lambopower hahaha.

I don't think they're laughing at the misery of someone better off than they are. I think they are laughing at the fact that the guy's 200K car broke down whereas they've never had to push their Honda. I don't think the average person would understand that exotic cars are just cars too. My grandma would be screaming up a storm if she paid 200K for something that 'broke' and her 1997 Cadillac with 180K miles has never skipped a beat.

I recorded it for the glory of LP.. It doesnt make me feel better that his expensive car broke down, since I have the same kinds of cars... I didnt go to the parking lot saying.. " Shit... My honda aint soo bad, atleast it doesnt break down like that 200K Ferrari"

I recorded it for the glory of LP.. It doesnt make me feel better that his expensive car broke down, since I have the same kinds of cars... I didnt go to the parking lot saying.. " Shit... My honda aint soo bad, atleast it doesnt break down like that 200K Ferrari"

I wasn't there, so I can't say for certain, but I don't think people feel better about it. I think they just thought it was funny that a 200K car breaks down in general. Like I said, general people would expect absolute perfection from something like that. Kinda like when I see threads about really expensive watches constantly being in for service. It's not funny because someone has to get their watch fixed, it's funny because a $20K watch can't keep time like a $100 one.

You understand that cars like that break down too because you have one, but pick something that you don't have/aren't into. Would you kinda smirk if Wiggs said that his $30K bed was really squeaky?

• 2 weeks later...