Rolls Royce Ghost Market

VBUGKING

Great combo Aaron. Are they going to make a drophead ghost? I heard at one time they were coing to make a smaller vert but then haven't seen anything about it since.

From what I have heard, they are going to make a drophead Ghost. But I dont have any details of when.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Ghost. I got my father one. FC Kerbeck, Steve, has a few good prices and is a great guy to work with.

Nice gift! I bought my mother a range rover and thought that was cool. A ghost is a he'll of a present! I told my 5 year old son I want one of those classic old veyrons as a gift one day!

Nice gift! I bought my mother a range rover and thought that was cool. A ghost is a he'll of a present! I told my 5 year old son I want one of those classic old veyrons as a gift one day!

The range is an amazing gift! The Veyron as a classic is a funny thought right now. :icon_thumleft:

Black with piano black trim is the only way I would go with a luxury car!

Nice trim, but you would be limiting yourself greatly.

• 5 months later...

Has anyone heard or experienced problems on the Ghost as it gets higher in mileage?

Has anyone heard or experienced problems on the Ghost as it gets higher in mileage?

My Father has only put 8k miles on his so far. :rolleyes:

I only have 3k miles on mine so far, but that's kind of a lot considering how many cars I have to drive, and how I dont really have anywhere to go, lol.

I only have 3k miles on mine so far, but that's kind of a lot considering how many cars I have to drive, and how I dont really have anywhere to go, lol.

Good problem to have.

I have 14,000 on my 2010 Ghost. I have had mine over 1.5 years. No problems at all. It's basically a BMW 760LI.

Cool, I am thinking of getting one for a DD. I drive maybe 10K a year, If that.

• 3 weeks later...
just want to thank vboxking on guiding me in the right direction. just got the ghost ewb today thanks again

No problem, congrats on an awesome car!

Can anyone comment on the maintenance etc? Only RR dealers can service the car I assume? Would think with the BMW influence maybe they could. Maintenance included like BMW? Sorry for rookie ?s just trying to get an idea as its a car that really intrigues me for a family dd.

Can anyone comment on the maintenance etc? Only RR dealers can service the car I assume? Would think with the BMW influence maybe they could. Maintenance included like BMW? Sorry for rookie ?s just trying to get an idea as its a car that really intrigues me for a family dd.

Its included.

Any opinions on the RR Ghost coupe coming out next year, It will be performance based 600HP lighter weight . sounds like it will be the RR version of the Bentley Continental GT

Any opinions on the RR Ghost coupe coming out next year, It will be performance based 600HP lighter weight . sounds like it will be the RR version of the Bentley Continental GT

Should be a great car by any account but how far is it from being a re-skinned BMW 6-series?

I like the color combo christiann, looks like the one you got is pretty loaded.

had a blast with the family this weekend with the car, my wife had her 40 th surprise birthday and i told her it was for her, she did not believe me, oh darn. car had a 356 msrp but is missing the one thing i want to see night vision. thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.