Martin/Zimmerman thread

Allan-Herbie

Does anyone else remember when Presidents spoke only when they had something important and profound to say..as the final and last decisive word on a subject?

When a single sentence could inspire a race to space or west Berliners to tear down this wall...

Instead we get this shmuck with his daily CNN news update on every trivial item he takes a slight interest in.

fcuking amateur

This guy I know was so impressed we have a president who is up on all current events...."we never had a president before who always had something to say about sports, music, movies, TV, trials."

:eusa_wall:

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else remember when Presidents spoke only when they had something important and profound to say..as the final and last decisive word on a subject?

When a single sentence could inspire a race to space or west Berliners to tear down this wall...

Instead we get this shmuck with his daily CNN news update on every trivial item he takes a slight interest in.

fcuking amateur

Lol!

image.jpg

fcuking amateur

This guys stupidity knows no boundries.. Instead of trying to calm the public and put this racial bullshit to rest, he continues to fan the flames.. Guess what Mr fcuking President... if some fcuking hoodied up gangster looking mofo comes near my car... I lock the fcuking doors and I dont give a shit if he is black.. white... green or fcuking purple.. Its utterly disgusting to have this racist idiot in office..

You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon

00c0c_iaXYIrB3Wnc_600x450.jpg

This guys stupidity knows no boundries.. Instead of trying to calm the public and put this racial bullshit to rest, he continues to fan the flames.. Guess what Mr fcuking President... if some fcuking hoodied up gangster looking mofo comes near my car... I lock the fcuking doors and I dont give a shit if he is black.. white... green or fcuking purple.. Its utterly disgusting to have this racist idiot in office..

:iamwithstupid:

You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon

Amazing that very few people in the general public know anything about this story. Or about the dozens of other murders that occur in this country on a daily basis.

It's times like these I feel that Obama is president only to certain people in our nation, and I'm not talking about black/white here. I don't feel like he is representing my interests in any way. For someone who should be unifying the nation he sure likes to fan the flames of racism, when the Zimmerman case was clearly not one of racism, at least not to rational thinking people.

I wonder what this country will be like when my 5 and 7 year old boys are my age. Its really sad that the country that my grandparents and a lot of my family fought for a long with the people they fought with to protect this country, that is the way it is today. If they were still alive to see what it has become so fast over the recent past years, it would break their hearts.

I wonder what this country will be like when my 5 and 7 year old boys are my age. Its really sad that the country that my grandparents and a lot of my family fought for a long with the people they fought with to protect this country, that is the way it is today. If they were still alive to see what it has become so fast over the recent past year, it would break theirs hearts.

:iamwithstupid:

We certainly aren't having it worse than our predecessors, I think at every point in time people are bitching about stuff, it's not perfect and never will be.Nowadays things change at a very high rate of speed and some aren't catching on or adapting as fast, we are exposed to a lot more information and very fast, everyone has a camera, most of us are on some sort of social networking on daily basis, things happened in the past but we rarely found out about them.

I certainly prefer our times over the times from the beginning of the 1900's, we are nowhere near as bad or as savage as we used to be.

Jesus Christ, can't Spitzer learn to be grateful his past is behind him.....STFU.

No surprise with the first couple of hip hop/r&b, at least they didn't open their mouth on stage.

And not sure why I've been getting mails from NYC Comptroller John C. Liu the last year or so, but after getting this garbage today, I will make sure to unsubscribe:

"Dear Friend,

New York is still outraged by the Zimmerman verdict, but encouraged by the tremendous numbers and diversity of people who rallied today at One Police Plaza in support of Trayvon's family and demand for change.

As we insist on the repeal of "Stand-Your-Ground" in other parts of the country, we must also abandon "Stop-and-Frisk" here in New York City. We must confront the pervasive but misguided notion that young people of color must be up to no good, a presumption of guilt until proven innocent. This same mindset rationalizes the "Stop-and-Frisk" tactic.

To create change across the nation, let's start right here in New York City and put an end to "Stop-and-Frisk"."

Amazing that very few people in the general public know anything about this story. Or about the dozens of other murders that occur in this country on a daily basis.

It's times like these I feel that Obama is president only to certain people in our nation, and I'm not talking about black/white here. I don't feel like he is representing my interests in any way. For someone who should be unifying the nation he sure likes to fan the flames of racism, when the Zimmerman case was clearly not one of racism, at least not to rational thinking people.

Yeah, but don't you want a president that can give you fantasy football advice in a few weeks?

No surprise with the first couple of hip hop/r&b, at least they didn't open their mouth on stage.

Jay-Z said something on Friday night, and Beyonce held a 'moment of silence' at her concert last week. They're all profiteers in this event.

Nancy Grace had Treyvon's mother on and Nancy was being all dramatic and crying and making a big scene. It was pathetic. Her rating must be in the toilet. It was quite the performance.

Meanwhile back in Chicago 9 shot dead, dozens wounded.......IN ONE DAY!!! Where's Nancy Grace???

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/08/autho...oliday-weekend/

Cut and pasted...

"PROUD TO BE WHITE"

This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......

Michael Richards makes his point........................

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.. so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET. If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ... Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud...... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this message.. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET... but getting very close!

Another subtlety in this case that was pointed out to me:

It was always Trayvon and Zimmerman in the media, never Martin and George or any other combination.

The familiarity of the first name vs. the distant last name could not be by accident.

Cut and pasted...

"PROUD TO BE WHITE"

This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......

Michael Richards makes his point........................

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.. so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET. If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ... Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud...... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this message.. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET... but getting very close!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/proudwhite.asp