Martin/Zimmerman thread

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That shit makes me fcuking sick. I am so tired of the racist rhetoric that is flying around. This kid was no angel. He was likely running drugs in this guys neighborhood and got caught by the long arm of the civilian law, and he decided to be a badass. I love it, 5'9" hispanic gets his ass pounded by a 6'3" black kid and defends himself but somehow we end up with a hate crime.

Those standing up for this kid should be ashamed of themselves.

B.O once again proved he is an idiot.. Tried to go the racism hero route in hopes to yet again gain the minority votes..

That shit makes me fcuking sick. I am so tired of the racist rhetoric that is flying around. This kid was no angel. He was likely running drugs in this guys neighborhood and got caught by the long arm of the civilian law, and he decided to be a badass. I love it, 5'9" hispanic gets his ass pounded by a 6'3" black kid and defends himself but somehow we end up with a hate crime.

Those standing up for this kid should be ashamed of themselves.

Im standing up for this kid and im not ashamed of myself.

So just one quick problem with your theory. If the kid was "selling drugs in zimmermans neighborhood" where are the drugs? He had a cola and a bag of candy on his body. So where did the drugs go? Did the crack fairy take them?

I did not read anything in these two articles stating he was selling drugs in Zimmerman's neighborhood. Only suggesting that there may be a history of violence and drug dealing, which would be indicative of the kid not being the innocent little perfect victim as others view him as. What I did read is that there is a police report stating Zimmerman was likely on the ground on his back, that he had lacerations to his face, and was crying out for help.

I don't care who you side with as long as you process all the information. That is the only fair way to make a judgement

:iamwithstupid:

The media always wants sell pre packaged good vs bad stories for the lazy American public to consume, nuanced doesn't sell.

Though I do think this stand your ground law in FL is a very slippery slope. If there really was an unprovoked assault on Zimmerman, which I doubt since it's documented he called 911 50 plus times on "problems" in the neighborhood, seems like a guy looking for a problem....However, what's the worst that could have happened without this law? Zimmerman gets the shit kicked out of him and another black kid goes to juvy rather than a funeral home.

I don't care who you side with as long as you process all the information. That is the only fair way to make a judgement

Um. This is ME. Do you really think I would comment without processing the information? Im mister lambopower gun nut. Mr ccw. Mr pro self defense.

Zimmerman is the one with the arreat for assault on a police officer. Zimmerman is the one who appointed himself the neighborhood watch captain of a neighborhood with no neighborhood watch. Zimmerman is the one who called the police 46 times over the years.

But more to the point, neither of their previous reputations or behaviors is relevent. Whats relevent is thir behavior THAT NIGHT. And on that account we have undeniable evidence that zimmerman created the situation. In the situation we HEAR zimmerman create the person with the right to self defeae is martin.

If that fat fcuk followed me around in his pos truck, then got out and in any way confronted me, i would assume he was about to rob me. And he I would be the one "standing my ground" and the wannabe mall op would have to deal with a lot more than a bag of fcuking skittles.

Im standing up for this kid and im not ashamed of myself.

So just one quick problem with your theory. If the kid was "selling drugs in zimmermans neighborhood" where are the drugs? He had a cola and a bag of candy on his body. So where did the drugs go? Did the crack fairy take them?

Um. This is ME. Do you really think I would comment without processing the information?

Zimmerman is the one with the arreat for assault on a police officer. Zimmerman is the one who appointed himself the neighborhood watch captain of a neighborhood with no neighborhood watch. Zimmerman is the one who called the police 46 times over the years.

But more to the point, neither of their previous reputations or behaviors is relevent. Whats relevent is thir behavior THAT NIGHT. And on that account we have undeniable evidence that zimmerman created the situation.

:iamwithstupid: Spot on!

:iamwithstupid: Spot on!

You quoted me before i was done. It got better. It always does.

Dont quote me boy, i aint said shit. Yet.

You quoted me before i was done. It got better. It always does.

Dont quote me boy, i aint said shit. Yet.

:lol2: :icon_super:

I believe Zimmerman should have been arrested and a court date set. Then the people (public) could have heard all facts in relation to the case, and he could be tried and released, or in prison for a long time.

I think that the outcry from the community is bs and race driven though.

BTW, Michael Krop High and Carol City High are in The ghettoest of ghetto areas. Those and Miami northwestern, I wouldn't even walk inside of without a bulletproof vest on.

I have to say, I'm always kind of pissed off by the type of irrational responses seen from incidents like these. Wait and get the whole picture before you bring out the pitchfork and torches

That is a big problem. People rush to agenda based judgements. All we can do is assess the situation based on the facts that are available.

I knew there was more to the story..I love when they show the squeaky clean picture of years ago ... that was then & not now.IMO drug dealers get what they deserve! Either now or later.

Police report from neighbors say Zimmerman was on his back being beaten while yelling for help. Neighbor locked his door and called the cops, citing "there was nothing I could do for him" and then hearing a shot. Also very apparent he was self appointed watch, and there is no problem with that so long as he follows the law. Neighbors said they saw Zimmerman following the kid to observe his activities (not illegal). If the kid then decided to confront Zimmerman, which resulted in a fight, then it's pretty cut and dry. Just as Zimmerman did not like seeing a young unknown teen walking the neighborhood, Trayvon did not like Zimmerman following him. Neither were illegal in their opinions but resorting to force is illegal, and it will get you killed.

That's what I think from the POLICE records cited thus far. That includes the local LEO press conference exposing those facts.

Best

I believe Zimmerman should have been arrested and a court date set. Then the people (public) could have heard all facts in relation to the case, and he could be tried and released, or in prison for a long time.

I agree with that.... I dont know ALL the facts.... But I know ENOUGH (probable cause) that would support an ARREST for SOME degree of homicide. (probably Murder 2 or Man 1)

Then, he can assert his AFFIRMATIVE defense of Self Defense (an Affirmative defense requires that YOU, the ACCUSED present evidence) AT TRIAL.

And PART of Self defense is that YOU CANT ACCOST SOMEBODY AND THEN CLAIM It. There are some instances of self defense (eg an armed stranger in the shooters home) where its pretty clear there doesnt need to be a trial.... THIS ISNT ONE OF THOSE INSTANCES. We KNOW the kid had the legal right to be where he was, doing what he was doing. Zimmerman who is wound way too fcuking tight for life, decided he was going to play cop, and went after him.... Even after the real cops told him not to.... Guess why? Because had they been MAGICALLY TRANSPORTED TO THE SCENE, THEY COULDNT EVEN STOP MARTIN, LET ALONE ARREST HIM!!! HE WASNT DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL!!!!

He DIDNT have drugs on him... he DIDNT have weapons on him... He didnt have stolen loot on him... He DIDNT have burglary tools on him... fcuk, he didnt even have a can of spray paint to vandalize people's property with.... And the last time I looked, its still legal in America for a person (even if that person may be a total shithead otherwise) to walk down a fcuking street and not get hassled by the police, or the wannabe police.... He had a drink and a bag of candy and he was walking back to his dads place. And Zimmerman who appears to be afraid of his own fcuking shadow because its dark, saw him and wigged the fcuk out.

Zimmerman has some problems.

He made 46 calls to the police over a period of 8 years. He lives in a GATED COMMUNITY. They are not usually havens of criminal activity that require multiple callouts to the police.

But more than that, a lot of the calls are to report "suspicious black men" in the neighborhood, (without articulating WHAT THEY WERE DOING that made them "suspicious" to Mr Zimmerman.)

44. Feb. 2, 2012 – 8:29 p.m.

Type: TEL

Subject: Suspicious activity

Report: “BM lsw: black leather jacket, black hat, printed PJ pants, he keeps going going to this” location

41. Oct. 1, 2011 – 12:53 a.m.

Report: Two black male suspects “20–30 YOA in [white] Chevy poss Impala at the gate of the community.” Zimmerman “does not recognize subjs or veh and is concerned due to recent” burglaries in the area

39. Aug. 6, 2011 – 10:20 p.m.

Report: Two black males, one wearing a black tank top and black shorts, the second wearing a black t-shirt and jeans … “Subjs are in their teens”

38. Aug. 3, 2011 – 6:45 p.m.

Report: Black male last seen wearing a white tank top and black shorts … Zimmerman “believes subject is involved in recent” burglaries in the neighborhood

36. April 22, 2011 – 7:09 p.m.

Report: Juvenile black male “apprx 7–9” years old, four feet tall “skinny build short blk hair” last seen wearing a blue t-shirt and blue shorts

He is also oddly obsessed with open garage doors...

3. Aug. 20, 2004 – 11:33 p.m.

Type: 911

Subject: Neighbor

Report: Reports an open garage door

6. April 27, 2005 – 12:40 a.m.

Report: Open garage door

27. Jan. 12, 2010 – 10:25 p.m.

Report: Open garage door … Zimmerman says “this is very unlike his neighbor” … “there is a lot of electronics in the resd and posb in the garage”

28. Feb. 27, 2010 – 4:46 p.m.

Report: “Residence w/a lot of [suspicious] activity” … “multiple vehs are constantly coming to the” location … “unk subs run out to the vehs and run back inside” … “the subjs are always outside w/the garage open” … “the subjs hang out towards the st all night//ongoing problem”

40. Sept. 23, 2011 – 11:08 p.m.

Subject: Neighbor/Suspicious activity

Report: Zimmerman reports “open garage door” … Describes “neighborhood watch mtg last night with Sgt Herx who [advised] to report anything [suspicious]” … Zimmerman “is part of neighborhood watch” and is concerned because of recent burglaries in the area

He's the neighborhood busybody and the reason nobody wants to live in an HOA...

But the best part is.... he calls 911 to report POTHOLES?

5. March 17, 2005 – 7:21 p.m.

Subject: Maintenance

Report: Pothole “that is blocking the road”

21. Sept. 7, 2009 – 9:01 p.m.

Report: “Pot hole in the road” … “it is deep and can cause damage to vehicles”

33. Nov. 8, 2010 – 6:54 p.m.

Report: Zimmerman reports “trash in roadwy”

And he has frequent problems with dogs...

7. Sept. 21, 2005 – 9:00 p.m.

Subject: Animals

Report: Reports a stray dog

23. Oct. 23, 2009 – 9:18 a.m.

Report: “Aggressive white and brown pitbull” sitting outside Zimmerman’s home

35. March 18, 2011 – 9:26 p.m.

Report: Zimmerman requested an officer meet him regarding a pit bull in his garage

This guys got a screw loose.

The media always wants sell pre packaged good vs bad stories for the lazy American public to consume, nuanced doesn't sell.

Though I do think this stand your ground law in FL is a very slippery slope.

Im a big supporter of "stand your ground"... unfortunately the police seem to be misreading the thing.... It doesnt mean you go after somebody... When Zimmerman did that, he made MARTIN the one who could assert self defense. And yes... That means if you start a fight, and start to get your ass kicked, well, thats too goddamned bad... You knew the job of "Neighborhood watch captain" and all around neighborhood super hero was dangerous when you appointed yourself to the position.

I believe that children are our future

Teach then well and let them lead the way

Show then all the beauty they posess inside

Give them a sense of pride.

Police report from neighbors say Zimmerman was on his back being beaten while yelling for help. Neighbor locked his door and called the cops, citing "there was nothing I could do for him" and then hearing a shot. Also very apparent he was self appointed watch, and there is no problem with that so long as he follows the law. Neighbors said they saw Zimmerman following the kid to observe his activities (not illegal). If the kid then decided to confront Zimmerman, which resulted in a fight, then it's pretty cut and dry. Just as Zimmerman did not like seeing a young unknown teen walking the neighborhood, Trayvon did not like Zimmerman following him. Neither were illegal in their opinions but resorting to force is illegal, and it will get you killed.

That's what I think from the POLICE records cited thus far. That includes the local LEO press conference exposing those facts.

Best

Ok.... So you think following a person in a car is OK... And it may be.... ITS A BAD fcuking IDEA.... There is a reason we give the police uniforms, and badges, and cars with red and blue light bars and shiny decals.... So that when a stranger comes up to you and requests that you submit to his authority, you immediately recognize that its not a CRAZY PERSON TRYING TO KIDNAP/RAPE/ROB YOU. You have a reasonable degree of certainty that they have a legitimate purpose for stopping you, and you cooperate to the extent that he's not violating your rights. If the person ISN'T a police officer then the RATIONAL INTERPRETATION of such aggressive behavior, is "THEY ARE CRAZY/ CRIMINALS AND ARE TRYING TO HURT ME AND I HAVE TO DEFEND MYSELF!."

But, you assert that MARTIN started the altercation....

Why did Zimmerman get out of his car?

For the POLICE to make a "Terry Stop" (a stop and question/ stop and frisk) they have to have "articulable reasonable suspicion" that a crime is being or has been committed by the suspect. "Being black with a hoodie" does not meet that standard....

You're one of the most VOCAL people on here about violations of civil right by the REAL POLICE, and youre telling me you would submit to a violation of those rights by someone WHO ISNT a cop without a fight?

Self-defense relates to being assaulted or battered, not being followed around by someone who has no idea who you are and is trying to find out. It is not a crime to ask a stranger who they are and what they are doing, especially within a gated community. There is absolutely no evidence that Zimmerman assaulted Martin first, otherwise Zimmerman would be arrested RIGHT NOW, for such a crime.

You ASSUMED that Zimmerman started a fight. This can be completely and totally the opposite.

No.... I have assumed NOTHING....

Here is what we know:

1. A person is DEAD.

2. The cause of that death is a homicide.

3. The person who committed that homicide is Zimmerman.'

Thats probable cause for ARREST. And I guarantee if ZIMMERMAN were the one laying there dead, Martins ass would be in jail right now.

WHO started the fight and when is a question for a JURY.

Now... What evidence do I have that Zimmeran started the fight?

He was FOLLOWING THE KID. Even after the police tell him NOT TO. He was OUT OF HIS TRUCK. No reason to be out of his truck. He can ask "Hey what are you doing?" from inside his vehicle. The only reason to get out is to have a physical confrontation with the kid.

IMO the media should be ashamed of themselves for trying to stir up racial passions with this in how they showed the picture of Trayvon Martin as a little kid next to a picture of George Zimmerman looking like a criminal (and Zimmerman is half-Hispanic too, not a strict white guy). If Zimmerman was truly a bad guy in this (flat-out murdered Martin when he didn't have to shoot him), the legal system should punish him accordingly. But we saw how out-of-proportion the media reported the Duke Lacrosse rape case, where everyone thought those guys were guity as sin and then it turned out they were 100% innocent. But everyone assumed guilty-until-proven-innocent with them. Now we are seeing much the same with this case it seems. Zimmerman needs to be presumed innocent-until-proven-guilty in this until shown otherwise. He has a black friend who has come out saying he's a good person and not a racist. What no one knows right now is if Zimmerman continued following Martin when the police told him to stop. The 911 operator asked him is he following TM, he said yes, the operator said to stop, and he said "Okay." Maybe TM came back to him after that...?